Redney fluff •Bus kiss•

3rd person p.o.v
Ross sat in the grass,the breeze pushing his hair in his face. He sighed, pushing his hair back,but his hair still flew into his face. He watched as a figure moved through the grass below him. A red headed kid walked towards him.
"Hello?" The boy asked
"Hi" Ross replied and waved "What's your name?"
"I'm Red,what about you?" He asked,his arms shielding the sun from his eyes
"I'm Ross"
"Nice to meet you Ross,can I sit?"
Ross nodded and Red say by him. They took that time to get to know each other better.
"What school do you go to?" Red asked
"Dottle High"
"Oh,I'm going to that school soon!"
"Really?" Ross asked,exited
"Yeah! I'm starting next week!"
Both boys cheered. They talked more and got to know each other more. Soon,both boys had to go home. They exchanged numbers quickly,and ran their separate ways.

Ross waited for Red by the tree. The ginger ran up to Ross.
"Ready?" Ross asked
Red nodded and smiled. They both walked to school. It wasn't far. When they got there,Adam ran up to Ross.
"Who's this?" He asked
"This is my friend,Red"
"Hi,I'm Sky or Adam"
"I'm Red"
They shook hands. Ross and Red followed Adam to the big tree on the side of the school. There sat a bunch of other kids.
"Who's this?" Another ginger asked
"Max,this is Red" Ross said
Max nodded and waved.
Max introduced the rest.
"This is Alesa" he said and pointed to a girl with bleached blonde hairW. She waved.
"Ashley" he said and pointed to the girl with the messy blue hair and tattoos.
"Hi" she said
"Jin" he pointed to a boy with black hair that covered his eye
He waved
"Shelby" a girl with straight red hair and a white paper crown
"Hello!" She said with a high pitched voice
"Jess" a girl with long dark hair that parted in the middle
"Hello there" she said and waved
"Tim" a boy with light brown hair
"And dirt" he said,making the others laugh and Red confused. A boy with barley any hair sat there.
"Ims Barneys" he said,surprising Red with his accent.
Ross and Adam sat down,leaving Red to stand alone.
"Come sittings downs" Barney said
Red out his stuff down and sat next to Barney. For the rest of the morning,they got to know Red better. The bell rang,and the others ran. That left Red and Barney.
"Cans I seeings your schedules?"
Red nodded and pulled it out of his bag. Barney read it.
"You haves 3 classes with mes,let's goes" Barney said and led the way. Red's first class was English. Barney walked him there.
"Okay,I gots to goings nows" Barney said
Red nodded.
"Thank you" he smiled
"Nos problems" Barney said and pecked Red's cheek. Red stood in the hallway,his mouth opened,and his cheeks flushed. He couldn't believe it. The other kids started whispering about it. When he snapped back into reality,he walked into the classroom,smiling. .
"Class,this is Michael" the reached announced
"Please,call me Red"
"Okay,this is Red,he is a new student here,so please be kind and welcome him"
"You can sit over there,hot thing" the teacher said,whispering the last part. Red was shocked and ran to his seat. Someone taped his shoulder. He turned to see Adam.
"What did she say?" He asked
"She,she called me,hot stuff" Red said,whispering the last part. Adam smiled. His face because red. You could tell he was trying not to laugh.
"What's so funny Mr.Dahlberg?" The teacher asked
"N-nothing" he said while trying to not laugh. The teacher nodded and went back to the lesson.

Red and Adam walked out of the classroom. Red followed Adam to the tree. They waited for the others. Soon,they all showed up.
"Guys,you won't believe what happened" Adam said
"What? What happened?" Shelby asked
Adam looked at Red,causing the others to look at him.
"Oh! Uh, today in English,Ms. Pelo,she introduced me then told me where to sit"
"What's so funny?" Jess asked Adam
"Just wait" he said
"When she showed me where to sit she said 'You can sit over there,hot stuff'" Red finished
The others broke out into laughter.
"Really?" Jin asked
Red nodded. He looked over to see a angry Barney.
"Barney,what's wrong?" Ashley asked
"Nothings" Barney said and smiled
Ashley nodded. They started talking about other things. The bell rang,and the other rushed off again,leaving Red and Barney. Red handed Barney his schedule.
"Followings mes" Barney said
Red nodded. Soon,they reached the band and choir room. Barney opened the door to reveal a room full of kids. Red walked in and Barney followed. Barney's eyes landed on the group of kids next to the table.
"Yous dirtsbags!" He yelled,and ran over to them
Adam screamed. He called down and pulls something out of his pocket. A box of cards.
"Who wants to play?" He asked
"What are we playing?" A voice came from behind Red. He jumped. Standing behind Red,was the substitute.
"We were just going to play cards" Adam said. The sub nodded.
"What game?" He raised an eyebrow
"Speed?" Adam asked
"Sure"
Everyone sat at the table. They waited for Adam to set up. When they were ready,they started.
Adam ended up winning.
"Good game" he said
"Good game" the substitute said and shook his hand before walking away.
"Who wants to play spoons?" Max asked. Everyone joined.
"We need 13 props" Adam said
We all put something in. I gave my golden chain.
"Okay,who ever loses in eliminated" Adam said.  We all nodded.
The first round Jess lost. Then Jin. Tim. Adam.  Alesa. Ross. Max. Barney. Then Shelby. Then Ashley.
"Our winner is Red!" Adam said. I smiled.

I started walking home with Ross.
"Oh hey,wanna get some drinks with the others?" He asked
"Where and when?"
"Now,we gotta run back if you wanna go"
I nodded "Let's go"
We ran back. I saw the others. They were standing by the but stop.
"You coming?" Alesa asked
We nodded.
"You guys need $1.25 to get on the bus" she said
I searched in my bag.
I pulled out a dollar and quarter. The bus pulled up. We all got on and paid for ourselves.
"Just follow us" Jess said and we nodded

We followed Jess off the bus. We all walked into the small store.
"Got a dollar?" She asked
We nodded again.
"Good,medium Icees are only a dollar" she said
They paid for their cups then walked over to the machine. They all got strawberry and headed to the bus stop. The bus pulled up and they all got on. Ross and Red's stop was first
"Bye" Red said
Barney grabbed Red's hand and He turned. He pulled Red's arm down and kissed him. He let go and Ross pulled Red off the bus.
"What happened back there?" Ross asked
Red shrugged his shoulders.
"I honestly don't know." Red said
Red could still feel Barney's warm lips.
"Your face is all red" Ross said and laughed "You wanna come over?"
"Yeah" Red said and nodded. Red followed him to his house. He unlocked his door and we walked in. They walked up to his room.
"Yo I need help" he said
"With what?"
"The math work"
"I can help"
"Thanks" he said
They both took out their binders and their work. For the next hour,they did out homework.
"Finally!" Ross said
He turned on his computer. His computer started making noise.
"Hey guys" Ross said
Red looked over at Ross. Red walked behind Ross.
"Hi guys" he waved
Max,Jess,Shelby,Adam,Jin,Alesa, and Ashley
"So,what happened on the bus?" Adam asked and raised his eyebrow.
Red's face started to heat up with blush.
"I-I don't know" he stuttered
Ross and Red's heads turned when the doorbell rang.
"I can go get it" Red said and Ross nodded. Red ran down the stairs to the front door. He looked through the peep hole to see Barney.
Oh god
Red opened the door.
"Hi Barney" Red said,looking down.
"Hi Reds" Barney said
He walked in and Red closed the door behind him.
"Reds,Is needings to talkings to yous" Barbey said
Red nodded and they say on the couch
"What do you want to talk about?" Red asked
"What happeneds on the bus. I'm sorry if Is mades you uncomfortables" Barney said
"No,it's-it's okay" Red said "I-I kinda liked it" Red whispered
"Whats?" Barney asked
"I-I kinda liked it" Red said again,looking down.
Barney lifted Red's head up to face him.
"Mays Is?" He asked
Red nodded and Barney connected their lips again.
Both boys melted into the kiss. They separated,both out of breath.
"Thats was a-" Barney got cut off by Red kissing him again.
Barney wrapped his arms around Red's waist and Red had his arms on Barney's shoulders.
They separated again,out of breath.
"Reds,I have somethings to askings yous"
Red looked at him.
"Reds,wills yous beings my boyfriends?"
Red smiled and nodded.
"Yes,I will be your boyfriend" Red said
Barney smiled and kissed Red again.
"Let's go scare Ross" Red said
Barney nodded. They both tip toed quietly up the stairs. They walked into Ross' room. Red put his finger over his lip.
Red held his hand up
3
2
1
They both jumped onto Ross,yelling. He let out a scream before looking behind to find Red and Barney.
"Fuck you" Ross said as everyone else laughed.
Barney reached for Red's hand. Red looked at Barney and blushed.
"Awwwww!" Jess said,scaring everyone
"What?" Alesa asked
"Red and Barney!" She said
Barney held up their intertwined hands to everyone.
"So,are you guys a thing?" Ashley asked.
"Yes" Red said
"Redney!" Adam repeatedly yelled

Barney decided to stay over at Red's house. Barney and Red were cuddled in Red's bed.
"I liked yous" Barney said
"I don't" Red said,shocking Barney "I love you" Red said making Barney smile.
"Nerds"
"Dorks" Red said before drifting off to sleep :)