Mithross

First one in a while
Max p.o.v
I looked up at my taller boyfriend. I examined his face. The black rings that was on his lip. The black dot above his eyebrow and on his nose. His curly brown hair. I kissed him,feeing the cold lip rings. We separated and he grabbed my hand.
"Babe" he whispered.
"Yes?"
"I,have some sad news"
Oh no
"What?" I asked and sat up.
"Babe,my dad got a job in New York,so I have to leave with them"
I watched as his eyes filled with tears.
"But don't worry,we can still talk"
"Yeah I know,but the time difference would make it hard" I said.
"We've been through worse,we can do this"
I nod.
"When are you leaving?"
"In a week"
We spent our whole week together,doing as many fun things together. Then he had to leave. I cried into his chest at the airport.
"Im gonna miss you" I said into his chest as he rubbed my back.
"Come on Ross" his dad said and he let go of me. He waved at me and I waved back. We tried to talk,but it didn't work. We ended up drifting apart a lot.
Time Skip
I walked into the office and sat at my desk. Tim came in and sat next to me. Adam walked by with Red and Barney.
"There's going to be a new guy here,I've known him for years and he's going to start working here" Adam said. We nodded and he headed off.
I wonder what he looks like
I looked over and saw Redney making out in Barney's office. I walked over and knocked on the window,startling them. They jumped,making me laugh. Barney flipped me off and Red hid his face. I sat back down and started editing. Hours passed by. Noon. Adam walked by.
"We're going out for lunch,you guys coming?"
We nodded and followed Adam. We walked to the mall nearby and entered the food court.
"Oh also,the new guy is meeting up with us here"
We all nodded and dispersed to get our food. We all met back up as sat together and talked.
"There he is!" Adam said and stood up. We watched as he walked over a to a confused looking guy. He had glasses and brown curly hair. They hugged before Adam brought him over.
"Guys,this is Ross"
Ross
We all introduced ourselves before we cleaned up and started walking back to the office.
Ross
He sounds and looks familiar
I caught up to him.
"Hi"
"Hi"
"I feel like I've known you or seen you before"
"What was your name again? Sorry I forgot"
"It's ok,I'm Max"
"Max Mithzan?" He asked hesitantly.
"Yeah,wait how did you know,I don't remember telling you my last name?"
"Max,it's me Ross" he said with a smile on his face. I studied his face. He had holes below his lip and dots above his eyebrow and on his nose.
Oh my god
"Ross!" I said and hugged him. I grew taller than him. So much has changed.
We caught up the rest of the way back to the offices before we had to get back to work. I smiled knowing he was back.

Oh jeez
It's been a long time since Mithross was written