Mithross fluff ° Nightmares °

Ross p.o.v (5 y/o Ross)
I can't do it anymore. The yelling. The crying. The arguments. My ears hurt. I'm cold. I'm crying.
"She's old enough to do what he wants!" One voice yells
"That's not the point!" Another yells
"You can't do that!"
"Who's going to watch after him!?"
I can't do it anymore. I stand up and feel the cold floor leave my hands. I walk down the hall and see everyone sitting at the table yelling at each other. I stand in the door way. I see my mom sitting in her tan chair. I run to her and bury my face in her shirt. She starts rubbing my back,calming me down.
"Ross,why are your ears red?"
I don't say anything.
(7 y/o Ross)
I stand in the doorway and watch as they move my grandma's bed out of our room. I walk back in and lay on my small cot.

Grandma hasn't come back for a while. I see my mom in the kitchen.
"Mommy,where's grama?" I ask.
"She loved Ross,she lives in another house"
"WHAT?!" I yelled before crying "I miss her" I whisper.
"It was better for grandpa if she left" she whispered as she rubbed my back.
(9 y/o Ross)
I know now. Why grandma moved out. The meaning of all those meetings. My grand parents had gotten a divorce. I still cried every night. I would wake up and she wouldn't be there,holding a cup up to my face,telling me to catch my tears. When I was sick,she wouldn't be there,holding a trash can,rubbing my back. Instead,I would see this figure,it looked like her,but dark. I would follow it into the dark hallway,the only light being a dim,nearly dead light. I would sit there for hours,just listening to the sound of the clock ticking and my family snoring.
(13 y/o Ross)
I lay in bed. My life has changed a lot. I remember all those fights. All those arguments. All those times I would show up to school with red ears. I still dream of them. But they're not dreams,they're nightmares. When I wake up,I'm not comforted by my grandma,but by Max,my boyfriend. I've been having these nightmares since I was 9. Since last year Max has been by my side to help me.  I woke up last night,sweating,crying. My heart hurt. Max helped me. He calmed me down. He kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight squirrel boy" he whispered.
"Goodnight Maxy" I whispered back.

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This was really easy to write,because it was personal experience. My family was pretty messed up. Anyways,in other news:

GARRETT WOTomG Anyways:)BYE(:

GARRETT WOT
omG
Anyways
:)BYE(: