Mithross and Redney fluff ° Fathers day °

Max p.o.v
I woke up to an amazing smell. I looked over and saw Ross still in bed. I panicked. I started to shake Ross.
"What?" He asked and glared at me
I pulled him out of bed and into the kitchen. There,our 14 year old daughter Raylyn was standing in front of the stove.
"Ray?" I asked,making her jump. She turned to us.
"Good morning dads!" She said and went back to the stove. Not long after,she placed 3 plates down. All 3 filled with amazing food.
"Woah! Where'd you learn to make this Ray?" I asked
"YouTube" she said and sat down. I nodded and ate a piece. It was amazing. After we all ate she looked at the time.
"Crap! Sorry,can't wash the dishes,gotta leave!" She said and grabbed her things
"Bye Ray" Ross said
"Do good" I said and went to wash the dishes. After I left them to dry,I walked into our room. I looked to see flowers in our bed. And a note.
Dear dads,
Thank you for everything you have done for me. You wash my clothes,buy me things,let me go out, and put a roof over my head. You guys are my fathers and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Love,Rayray
I smiled and put the note back for Ross to find.
Red p.o.v
I got out of bed to the familiar smell of waffles. I quickly got ready and ran down the stairs. I saw Barney ready,at the dining room table. I looked into the kitchen to see Micah making food. I smiled and sat by Barney. I pecked his cheek.
"Adams saids he was goings to bes and hours lates today so wes having times" Barney said. Micah walked out with three plates. He set them down and gave us all forks.
"Happy Father's Day" he said and grinned.
"Thanks yous Michas" Barney said
"Thanks Micah" I said
"No problem" he said
When he finished he put all our plates in the sink.
"I'll wash them when I get home" he said
"Bye!"
"Byes"
"Bye dads!" He said before running out the door.
I noticed a piece of paper taped to the tv. I opened it with Barney.
Dear dads,
I knew you would find this note,so I decided to do something fun. A scavenger hunt!!!
So,first clue thing:
The place where I will be washing the dishes when I get home
Barney and I rushed to the kitchen. We stood in front of the sink. Another note hidden under the sponge.
You found this one too!
Another one:
Where I broke my arm dancing
We both ran to the bathroom. Another note stuck to the mirror.
Ah! You've found another one!
Next one:
That one place in dad's stories on how he proposed to you
Backyard. Another note was stuck onto the tree.
Once again,you've found another one
Okay,go to your room
Please
We both went into our shared room. On the bed was 2 roses. Obviously fake. And a note
Dear dads,
I'd like to thank you for everything you have done for me. You saved my life. Kept up with my annoying attitude. You drown out the loud laughing and talking when I talk to my friends at 6 am. And this is how I'm thanking you guys.
One last scavenger hunt hint:
Vroom vroom
"Garage!" Barney said. We both rushed to the garage.
"You check your car" I said and he nodded. I got in and sat down. I saw the little folded note.
"Barney!" I called. He rushed over and sat in my car.
Yeah,I decided to put it in your car. Okay,back seat.
There's an envelope with how I'm thanking you guys
We both looked around. The white envelope stuck out of the seat. I snatched it and opened it.
Inside was some coupons for a fancy dinner.
"Hows did he managings to gets that's?!" Barney asked making me laugh
"I love our son" I said
"I dos toos" Barney said