Niall Horan

SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT IM HERE NOW AND YOU CAN STOP CRYING!! YEEEEEE! OKAY SO THIS NIALL HORAN ONE SHOT IS FOR sophayy BC HI I SAW YOUR REQUEST AND NOW I AM FORFILLING IT! SO THANK ME LATER LOLOL NO IM JK SORRY. 

ANYWHORE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT BC IT LETS ME KNOW YOU LIKE IT HAHEHEHEHA SORRY SPASM! ALSO VOTE TOO BC I LIKE THOSE THINGS!

K BAI LUFF YOU MY KITTY CATS ENJOY! oh and thanks for 1.7k followers ilysm!

~Amanda xx 

Sand seeped through my toes as we walked down the beach hand in hand, completely silent. Niall kept glancing over at me with his barely visible blue eyes and smiling so secretively yet I always saw it.

The sun was close to setting and he'd planned for us to watch it as a romantic date for our 3 month anniversary. 3 months was....wow. We'd had our ups and downs yet here we were together still, despite all the hate and pointless arguments.

"You look really good tonight Soph," Niall said, grin on his parted lips. I lean up and kiss him on the cheek as a silent thank you. He'd bought me the cutest red sundress which I'd worn tonight in honour of our anniversary. It was "just the beginning of the gifts" as he put it.

There's a large blue and green towel laid out on the sand, right in front of the crashing waves. On it sat a picnic basket with some sort of bouquet sticking out.

"I got these roses for you since they're your favourite." He blushed, pulling the flowers from their confinement and handing them to me. They were an assortment of colours; pink, red, white-all beautiful.

"Thank you Ni, this is all so amazing."

"It's my pleasure. Here, sit down. I packed some pizza, which I ordered by the way, and wine, for celebration."

"I'm really glad you didn't like order sushi or hire a caterer. Simple is more my style." I laughed, taking a slice of cheese pizza.

"And that's why I love you," Niall responds, chuckling with me. His words are slightly slurred because of the mouthful of pizza he'd eaten before. I intertwine my free hand with his giant one and we spend the next hour, eating, talking and kissing in front of the breath taking ocean.

"Hey babe, I got you something and I wanted to give it to you now," I murmured, reaching into my boots I'd taken off earlier. It was small enough to slide in with my feet giving an easy hiding place.

"You didn't have to get me anything Sophia." Niall groaned back, once again hating the idea of me spending precious money on him. Either way he takes the small box and opens it, only to smile.

"It's specially made. I got it from a guy you know." The gift was a regular sized guitar pick with a saying both of us exchanged often inscribed on it: "I love you."

"This is really amazing babe. I love it," he replied, cupping my cheek so his lips could meet mine. The kiss was slow and short, for Niall wanted to give me his gift right away.

I take the box in both hands and open it only to gasp. The ring I was looking at weeks ago on a shopping trip with my best friend, and it's matching pair of earrings sat completely untouched. "Hope you don't mind but I got the idea from your friend," He said, chuckling at my reaction.

Tears pooled and I couldn't help but let them run down, only to be wiped away by Niall. "This is the best gift anyone's ever given me."

"I'm glad you like it princess. But the night's not quite over yet. I've got one more thing planned."

"What could possibly be better than this?"

He grinned deviously before tugging the hem of my sundress up and over till I'm just in undergarments. His shirt lands with the item before I'm pulled up into the mildly cold water, squealing vigorously.

"Niall! Couldn't you have warned me?!" I laughed, splashing him eagerly.

"Eh, the look on your face when I was undressing you was priceless though babe."

"Hey I thought we were doing something else rather than swimming!"

Niall winked, swimming over towards me. "We'll do that later babe. For now, happy anniversary." His lips met mine excitedly and I laughed into the kiss. "I love you."

Kik: 1DLuver9932

Twittahhhhahah: Amanda_Nicholee

Emma From Sweet Love's Twitter: Em_Stylez