Liam Payne

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy yet another short One Shot! Hey at least I'm updating!

This one is for Giggleberry16! I hope you enjoy what I did with it!

Love you guys!

~Amanda xx

"Um, I can come back later?" I said to my best friend Liam as he paced around, phone in hand.

He looked up, startled, and shook his head. "No, Sophia and I are just having an argument. I'm sure it'll blow over in a little bit."

I frowned, approaching him slowly with open arms. "Need a Trin hug?" Liam laughed and obliged, snaking both muscular arms around my waist.

"Thanks Trinity. This is like the 10th time we've fought today you know?"

"No one deserves that in their relationship. May I ask what you're arguing about?" He looked up at me after angrily typing in another response.

"You."

"Me? What?! Why?!"

"Don't worry about it Trin. She's just overreacting."

"But I don't want you two to argue." Although I had a tiny crush on Liam, there was no way I didn't want him happy.

"Calm down. If she can't handle that you're my best friend, I don't want her in my life." Liam spoke and I can't help but 'aww'.

"Thanks Li, that's so sweet."

"Oh now she's saying she wants to break up! How immature!"

"Liam! Don't let her!" He was going to hate me if they did. I just knew it.

"No, no, it's okay. I can't be with someone so childish. I've started to like someone else anyway."

My heart broke once again. "Oh, who?"

"Well she's beautiful, I'll tell you that."

"I bet so. Um I'm happy for you."

"Ugh Trin, it's you, you loon."

Kik: 1DLuver9932

Twittahh: Amanda_Nicholee