Harry Styles

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this kinda short eventful One Shot! Sorry I've been AWOL with these but I'm back again and ready to post more!

This one is dedicated to sparkie31! Hope you like it! It's based in London but I hope you like what I did with the plot!

Thank you for all your support! I love you all!

~Amanda xx

"Trick or Treat!" My little sister Molly beamed, holding out her bright pink pumpkin bucket so the elderly lady could place candy in it. I kept a small smile on my face as she received loads of Milky Ways and Sour Patch Kids, patiently waiting for the woman to finish her inspection of Molly's costume.

"Why you make a lovely princess!"

"Tank you..." Her reply was soft and short as she took my hand, clutching onto it like we'd be killed at any minute. I chuckled slightly before thanking the portly woman and walking us back down the creaking steps.

"Where to next?" I questioned, looking both ways down the street in search of houses with their porch lights on.

"Dat one!" She exclaimed, pointing towards a rather large mansion with decorations galore. Reluctantly I agreed although creepy moving eyeballs were not my forte.

"BOO!" Someone came out from behind a bush, causing both Molly and I to scream bloody murder.

"Can't you see I've got a little girl here?!" I scolded, picking up my crying sister who had dropped her candy bucket on the ground.

"Sorry, I didn't know she was so young." The male apologised, looking down at his bare feet in shame. Shaking my head, I picked up Molly's pumpkin and ascended the stone stairs.

After ringing the doorbell I once again looked over at my sister, wiping a stray tear from her cheek. She hiccuped quietly before wrapping both arms around my neck just as the entrance swung open.

"Aww sweetheart are you okay?" A man that couldn't be much older than me asked, bending down slightly so he could peer in her eyes.

"She'll be fine, just a little shaken up," I answered curtly, looking down at Molly. "You remember what to say?"

"Twick or Treat."

The handsome boy grabbed a bowl of candy from behind him and poured a good deal of the contents into her bucket.

"THANK YOU!" I giggled slightly at the reaction he received, looking up into his emerald eyes. They were so pretty.

"Thanks. You sure know how to make little ones feel better."

He chuckled, "No problem. My older sister taught me everything she knows."

Molly struggled in my arms until I let her drop to the ground, watching as she ran over by the scarecrow, "I wanna touch it!"

"Mol-"

"Don't worry, she's fine. It gives me a few minutes to talk to you," he flirted, leaning his muscular frame against the door.

I crossed my arms, "Is that really your plan? Have someone scare the shi- the junk out of girls little sisters so you can come to the rescue?"

"How many gorgeous girls with little sisters do you think come up here?"

Rolling my eyes I couldn't help but smile slightly, enjoying the fact that an extremely attractive guy was basically calling me gorgeous. "Whatever."

"What's your name babe?"

I scoffed, my eyes shifting over to where Molly was just to check she was safe. "Guys are so unbelievable."

He raised an eyebrow, "Well my names Harry. Nice to meet you too."

"Emily."

"What's that?" Harry cupped a hand over his ear, leaning in slightly because of my barely audible tone.

"Emily. My names Emily."

"Cute name for a cute girl."

"Oh please what is this 2011?"

"I don't know, I'm too lost in your eyes to tell." The curly haired bloke burst out laughing at my expression causing me to slightly giggle too.

"Cheesy but cute. Maybe you're not that bad."

He grinned, dimples full on show. Gosh dimples were my weakness. "Perfect, you're warming up to me. Now all I've got to do is convince you to go on a date with me."

"We just met Harry, you could be a pedophile or a rapist for all I know."

"Does this look like the face of a pedophile or rapist?" He exclaimed shocked, pointing to his handsome features.

I laughed, figuring I mine as well flirt back, "Well you're too cute so I can't tell."

"I could say the same about you."

"You think I'm a pedophile?!"

"No! I think you're really cute. And funny. I like that in a girl. Now if you'll give up your suspicions and just give me your number I can stop being so cheesy."

"Promise you're not a rapist?"

"What's that?" Molly's excited voice asked as she clung onto my right leg.

"Oh! Nothing! We're just about to go!"

"Uh uh uh. You owe me something important."

I laughed, holding out my hand for his cell which he gladly transferred to me. Typing in my number, along with a cheeky contact name, the phone was given back to Harry just as we ventured down the stairs.

"Call me!"

Kik: 1DLuver9932

Twitter: Amanda_Nicholee