15.

It had been a while since the fight and almost everyone's injuries had been healed. Runt had grown very close to the pups and Autumn. Runt was sitting around under his favourite tree waiting because Autumn hand gone hunting with Branch and Runt had decided to stay behind when he heard a growl coming from behind him he turned around to see Thunder pounce on him. They rolled around on the ground pulling each others ears and tails and whatever else they could get a hold of. After play fighting for a while they fell apart panting tongues hanging out. They sat there catching there breath for a little bit before deciding to chase each other around the clearing and racing back and forth then all of a sudden they were both tackled to the ground.

       Runt looked up to see Autumn right above him staring at him amusement in her eyes as he squirmed trying to get up. After struggling for a little he licked her nose making her flinch in surprise Runt used it to his advantage and shoved her off and looked over at Thunder to see him play fighting with Branch. Runt reared up on his hind legs, spun and came down on Autumn knocking her down and they began to play fight as well. 

       When they were all tired out they all went and collapsed under the tree. They lay there staring at the clouds for a while until it was time to eat. After eating they went into the forest for a walk as the sun began to set. They ended up wandering over to a small lake. Runt decided it would be a fun idea to go for a swim so he went over to Branch and told her his plan. Then Runt went behind Autumn and Branch went behind Thunder and at the same time they both shoved them into they lake. Autumn disappeared under the water then popped up right by where Runt was standing and pulled him into the water as Thunder did the same to Branch.

    After they played in the water for a while they decided to dry off so they sat in the last of the sun as they began to dry off. After they had dried off at least somewhat they decided to keep walking. After walking for a while Thunder all of a sudden stopped.

       "I don't recognize this scent" He said.

Runt decided to come over and smell it then Runt froze.

         He recognized the scent.