A/N

Name: Luna

Species: Wolf

Gender: Female

Appearance: A pure black adult she-wolf, and yellow eyes. (Search Black Wolf to see what she looks like. Any picture :3)

Personality: Kind, Helpful, Strong, Curious, Gentle.

Other Stuff to know: She has no more mate,her mate died and his name was Blackpaw, lives with a pack.

Pack Mates:

Winter- a white Arctic wolf. (Leader, Mate: Maple, Male)

Maple- a mixed brown, with a reddish brown wolf. (Leader, Mate: Winter, Female)

Stone: a Grey wolf. (Male, was the pup of Maple, now an adult wolf)

Moss: a Greenland wolf. (Male)

Marble: a Northern Rocky Mountains wolf. (Female)

Hound: a Labrador wolf. (Male, was the pup of Marble, now a young adult wolf)

Pups:

Thunder: a Tundra wolf. (Male, Eldest Wolf Pup, Mother: Luna)

Branch: a Mexican wolf. (Female, Runt, Youngest Wolf Pup, Mother: Marble)

these are the wolves of the pack

Ok Winter, is a bit agressive with other rogues, he knows that pups, are no threat, so he doesn't mind. He asks sometimes to pups or young wolves if they(He/She) wants to join the pack. If not then they would probably chase the young wolves away. They won't chase the pups though. They sometimes keep them :3

Maple- a gentle loving wolf, she cares for other wolves who are injured. That includes rouges. She will not let a pup starve. It doesn't matter wether it's from another pack or stray.

Stone- he has sharp long teeth that can leave a crack or dent in thr bone. He is very loyal to his pack, he follows orders from his pack leaders. He sometimes even patrol around.

Moss- he is the expert hunter in the pack. He knows alot about the forest and the mountains. He was even able to catch a hawk! He has powerful hind legs and sharp claws, good for gripping.

Marble- she has the best eye-sight among them all. She can spot a white rabbit in the snow. She is also one of the most cleverest among them. She knows just what to do. Winter, relies on her sometimes.

Hound- he is the new young wolf in the pack. He is a very determine wolf. He is also caring for little wolf pups. He is a great tracker, he howls the loudest. He howls to warn or tell the pack something, like hunters, traps or other wolves.

Thunder- a very fast pup. He is the eldest pup of the pack. He can even carry a pup! He is also strong, when he grows up, he wants to be the very best!

Branch- the runt of the pack. She maybe small, but she is the most determine of them all. She always say size doesn't matter. She is also loving, caring, and helpful.

And finally....

(More Info)

Luna- She is very protective. She scares them off, but doesn't attack them. She may look agressive, but she actually is a loving and caring wolf. She is sly because of her coat, it is black. She hunts in the night and can even catch a female deer in the dark! She can also catch 3 rabbits, she is like there Medicine Wolf. She knows some herbs that can cure scratches and some sickness.

thanks FiooleFox