10.

Runt woke up to see Autumn was still asleep so he carefully got up as to not wake her up then set off to go hunting. Runt ended up only catching one rabbit before he ended up just heading back because he couldn't find anything else. So he and Autumn would just have to share the rabbit.

When Runt got back Autumn was still asleep. 'Wow she is still asleep' he thought to himself. Runt put the rabbit down then went to wake her up. He carefully nudged Autumn with his nose trying to wake her up.

When she finally woke up Runt brought the rabbit to her and told her how they would have to share it. Then they quickly ate the meat and set off again at a fast jogging pace.

After a while Autumn got her paw stuck under a root and tripped so Runt who had been a bit a head of her stopped and turned back and helped her get unstuck.

When the sun was high in the sky Runt and Autumn had slowed down quite a bit so they were now at a slow walk. Runt suddenly stopped and pulled Autumn into a bush to hide. Autumn was very scared and had no clue what was going on. She looked over at Runt and whimpered wondering what had happened that had made Runt forcefully drag her into a bush. Runt growled when she had whimpered to get her to be quiet. Runt waited a few moments before telling her quietly. "I smelled a rogue"

Autumn whimpered in fear and began to shake. Runt held her still by putting a paw on her back and lying them both down and kept her quiet by putting his other paw on her snout. Runt and Autumn waited silently in the bushes as the sun started to head downwards.

After a long while which wasn't too long but felt really long they saw a large wolf with long sharp teeth and wild yellow eyes. Runt noticed the whites of the wolfs eyes and also noticed some foam around the mouth. He almost let out a whimper when he realized that this wolf had rabies. He knew this because his parents had told him what rabies looked like. Runt was so terrified that he for got to hold still and his tail twitched and moves some leaves. The next thing he knew the wolf was looking at him and Autumn and had started to head towards them. The wolf all of a sudden leaped toward them. Then Runt and Autumn both blacked out.

----------------------------------------------

Hello me friends and anyone reading this this is the longest chapter I've written in this book so far with 434 words not including this A/N including this all it is 500 words!!!!!!

You guys are amazing!!! I don't know what to call my followers should it be my nuggets as in chicken nuggets or something else like my randoms!!!

I'm strange ok bye peeps!!!!