5. Alone...

Runt had searched everywhere for them and he couldn't find them so he decided to go and explore a bit. Runt explored until he was exhausted and even then he kept walking because he couldn't just collapse anywhere so he ended up hiding in a hole in a tree. when he woke up he decided to just relax so he did for about half an hour. Then he slowly got up and walked around for a bit. Then he saw something. It was a mouse. Runt got into the hunters crouch and stalked the mouse until he was close enough to reach out and grab it. Then there was a loud noise scaring the mouse. Runt pounced just in time catching the mouse. Then all of a sudden another scared mouse ran over Runt managed to grab that mouse too. Then Runt picked up both the mice and went to a hollow log that was blocked on one side with a rock. Then he sat down to eat the mice. After eating he decided to to get some rest and relax for a while. About an hour later Runt got up and started to groom himself. Then he started to gather some sticks, leaves, and moss. Then he brought all the supplies to the log and that took a few trips. Once he got all his supplies there he started to build a bed. Later he fell asleep. In the morning when Runt woke up there was a loud bang then it was silent and Runt fell back asleep.