1. Mr. And Ms.

~

Thanks to my father; I'm getting married.

Of course I was not fully engaged into this idea, until I realized I'm going to be marrying.... him.

"Do you Park Jimin, take Kim Y/N to be your wife... in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

I just remembered. I'm in the middle of getting married.

"I do."

I stood there, my hands fiddling with each other and sweating harshly.

The priest looked towards me and smiled,

"And do you Kim Y/N take Park Jimin to be your husband... in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

I hesitated while looking back to my family who had their cameras out and smiles stamped on their faces.

I felt my heartbeat increase. I turned back around to see Jimin, smiling.

I nodded silently and replied, almost as if I was whispering, "I do."

The guests clapped their hands and made a few 'woo' sounds before the priest told us to turn around.

Jimin held my hands as we faced the crowd. I was breathing heavily and was about to lose balance in my heels.

I turned to look at him as he stared back at me. "Hey Ms.Park"

I smiled slightly and sighed out a chuckle.

"Hey Mr.Park." He approached towards me and as the priest said these final words,

"You may now, kiss the bride."

This day became our 'Happily Ever After'....

Or so I thought.

~