Ch. 13

I was pacing my room with Sans on my bed, sitting. I was thinking about how to infiltrate their hiding spot, when Sans stood up and walked over to me. I felt boney hands wrap around my waist and a boney chin rest upon my shoulder. "Calm down there Princess, we're gonna do fine." He started lightly dragging his teeth over my bare shoulder (since i was wearing a tank top) "Sans, what are you doing?" "Just calm down," then he bit my sweet spot on my neck. "Sa~ah" I was caught by surprise. "Wow, one bite? I'm good" my face flushed red and I tried to pry him off, he started abusing the spot as I tried to talk to him, "this *pant* isn't the ahh time!" "It is if you're stressed. Now hold still," he turned me around and attacked the other side. I let him be, panting and moaning occasionally. He stopped for a second, "do you feel more relaxed?" "*huff* a little," I kissed his teeth, wrapping my arms around him. He kissed back, opening his mouth soon after. He wanted entrance into my mouth, but i held my ground, he grabbed my butt, making me gasp. He explored his new territory and pulled away for air, then the door busted open and Undyne ran in.

"Y/N!!" I ran over to her, "Undyne! What's wrong!?" "*wheeze* We need you to help us, RIGHT NOW!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside of my room, down to the commons. When I looked up to see where we were heading, there was everyone either in the dinning hall or the commons and a few balloons were hung and a small table with 5 presents stood in the back, "SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone yelled, Sans came up behind me as I reached the bottom of the stairs and wrapped his hands around my waist again, "Happy Birthday Princess." "How did you know?" "Alphys told us. She recalled you talking to yourself about this day and looked into it, when she found out it was your birthday, we thought we'd throw you a party." "Awe, guys that's too sweet. Thank you." The majority of the monsters left to go back to what they were doing and Alphys, Papyrus, Mettaton, Undyne, Boss, and I grabbed a piece of cake and ate in the commons.

"We kinda got ya some gifts too, no big deal," "Thanks guys, you really didn't have to, I was just gonna probably get drunk tonight but this is way better." "Who said you still can't get drunk?" Undyne smiled devilishly and I smiled back, we were gonna have fun later. "Y/N, WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH CAKE, FEEL FREE TO OPEN THE GIFTS." "Alright, let's see," I walked over to the table and pulled a small box from Mettaton and opened it, it was black, laced up leather gloves. There was also a note attached to 'em.

'These gloves have hidden knives and brass knuckles, enjoy darling!'

"Thanks Mett. The look really cool." "Oh your very welcome Darling!" I put them on and tried to find the knives, there were buttons on the wrists, I pushed one and a knife came out on the top of my hand. "This is really cool." I pushed the button again and it retracted. Next gift was from Paps. I opened it and found a note then something under it,

'I know how much you like cooking, so I got you an apron! Also Sans thinks you're really hot when you're cooking so this'll get him even more flustered NYEH HEH HEH!'

I giggled and pulled the apron out, it was f/c with the words 'second best'. I turned to Paps and smiled. "SINCE I AM THE BEST, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE TO NAME YOU THE SECOND BEST!" "Hehe, thanks Paps." "YOU'RE WELCOME!"

I placed the apron back in the box and grabbed the present from Alphys, it was a manga book.

The present from Undyne was a rainbow dagger, I decided to put it on my shelf later for show, since I don't plan on using it.

The gift from Asgore was a new jacket.

Then it was Sans' gift, it was a very small box. I grabbed it and opened it to see a note and a small object under it,

'The real present will be given to you later, but for now, enjoy this little charm. <3'

I looked in and saw a small chain with a f/c heart on it. It was a necklace.

I put it on and turned to look at Sans, "Thank you Sans, it's beautiful

I put it on and turned to look at Sans, "Thank you Sans, it's beautiful." "I'm glad you like it, but like the note said, it ain't the real gift, just something to add." "Yeah, but thanks anyways." "No problem." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, I kissed back and rested my head on his shoulder. "UGGH, GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" "Just what I was thinking!" "Oh hush Undyne, you're just jealous that you and Alphys aren't as magnificent as us." "Oh yeah??!!" "Yeah!" Undyne lifted Alphys and placed her onto her shoulder, then started running up the stairs, "Whatcha doing there Undyne?" "We're gonna fuck!!!" "W-what???" Then they were out of sight. We all burst into laughter and talked to each other for a while.

"Hey Sans, so, wait, is that mission still real?" "Oh yeah definitely, Undyne just decided to take this opportunity and throw a surprise party since we spent all day in your room." "Yeah, heh." "Anyways, what are you going to do before you get drunk with Undyne?" "Nothing probably. Do you want to do something not boring maybe?" "Sure, why not. Got anything planned?" "Well, not really, I was hoping you had something planned." "I do actually. Follow me " "Alright." Sans headed up the stairs and to my room, I followed and stood by the door. HE beckoned me over and I stood in the center of the room.

He turned to my desk and pressed a button on my blue tooth speaker, music started playing. "Would you like to dance?" "I would love to." It was a slow song, very nice and calming. He held out his hand and I gladly took it. I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist and we started slow dancing.

"Heh, if I knew you were gonna be this beautiful, I would've prepared myself." "Psh, shut up." "Nah I'm serious, you really are a wonderful being." "Hehe, I guess." We starred into each others eyes (eye sockets) for a while while dancing. "This was the best present." "Oh, it's not over yet." "Wha-" He bit on my neck again. "Ah! Sans, what are yo-" "This is your present." He abused the spot again and the other one as well, then he picked me up and dropped me on the bed, we made out for a while, then he slipped a hand up my shirt.

"Ah!" "You're so cute when you get like that." "Oh hush," I was blushing madly and he started to strip me of my shirt.

*Is now next day*

I woke up, it felt like hell, my hang over was uuggghhh. I stood up and wobbly grabbed some clothes for the day and decided to take a shower because i haven't in a while.

When I finished I put on a white short sleeved button up, pants, and f/c socks, cuz shoes are for the weak. I brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail. I grabbed my gloves and put them on also, I walked out and saw Sans still sleeping. I picked up his clothes off of the floor and put them on the nightstand beside my bed before heading down stairs. I wanted to take a walk but I had to get at least a fruit or something or else some people *cough* Asgore and Sans *cough* are gonna bug me about it. I grab an apple and head out, strolling through the streets.

I headed towards this old ware house that I used to sleep in since I had no 'home'. It was where I spent most of my time, other than running away from them damn hunters. Hm, maybe there is something here to help me with the mission.

After sorting through the trash and rubble, then it struck me, the perfect way to get into the building was to create a distraction, kill the power, knock out any guards, then take the guys down.

I grabbed a bag that I had hid here and checked it, yup, I still got my wires and tools. Now I just need a good time to leave...