Ch. 5

It had been a few weeks since the 'encounter' with Sans. He has been assigned to watch over me during the day and Alphys watches me over night. Sans did so bad at his job the first time, that Asgore gave him a second chance, heh. Today Asgore and most of the others were going out of town on a meeting, so it was just Sans, a few others, and me. Alphys had to go with Asgore so I was left to calm myself down if I did wake up in a panic.

~•Time skip to 12:34am•~

.
.
.
Boom.

I woke in a panic and a loss for air. I hugged my legs and brought them to my chest. I put my head on my knees and tightly shut my eyes, shaking. Some tears and s/c flame escaped but I didn't care. I tried my breathing but nothing worked. I tried to calm myself but the memories kept coming back and making it worse. I heard a loud thud and looked up to see Sans panting and in the door way. He ran over to me and calmed me. "H-how d-did you k-know?" My voice was hoarse and shaky. "Alphys called me. Now breathe in, and out." I calmed after a bit and he got up to leave. I grabbed his arm and a small blush crept on my cheeks. "S-stay. A-at least u-until I fall asleep." "Heh, whatever you want Princess." He pulled over a chair and sat in it next to my bed. I laid down and quickly fell asleep.

*Sans' POV*

She quickly fell asleep so I got up and went back into my room. 1:03. Heh, took awhile for her to calm. I might as well get some sleep. I head to my room and lay down.

I woke to a loud thud. I open my door and see y/n get up off the floor and run past me towards the stairs and jump the railing. I follow to see whats up.

*Your POV*

I woke, but not in a panic. No, something was off. Something that I couldn't quite put my finger on. The it hit me. I quickly scrambled out of bed, threw my door open and ran into the wall. I got up, passed Sans and Papy's room, and jumped the railing landing on the first floor. I looked around to try to find the basement door.

I found it but I think Sans is following me. Ehh, it's fine. I head down there and I'm greeted with a familiar figure. 'Jess' (sorry if your name is Jess) I walk over to her and she turns around to face me. "Well hello there y/n. I see you've got my message." She had long black/brown hairr and a long sleeved shirt that was blue with gray pants and red shoes. She had really long and sharp claws, cuz those were her weapon. "Yeah, what do you want?" "Well, to do that worthless demon Chara's job. Now, hold still so I can get this over with." "Ha, not gonna happen sweetheart." "Oh, you gonna challenge me?" I grabbed my knife and took a fighting stance. "If I have to." "Very well then, prepare to die!" She came at me with her sharp claws. I blocked them and swung at her but missed. I saw Sans at the doorway with a glowing eye but I didn't want him to get involved. This is my fight. "SANS! GET OUT OF HERE! SHE'LL KILL YOU!" "Not on my watch Princess." He threw some bones at her but she threw me in the way and I got hit. I stood up weakly and starred her down with blood dripping from my mouth. Sans stood shocked that he hit me but quickly tried again and ended up pining her to the wall. I threw my knife and hit her in the chest. "Hahahahahahahha! So this is what it's like!! Ha! It's much more terrifying than Chara described it!" Then Sans threw one last bone at her and hit her in the neck, killing her. "This was great and all Sans, *cough* but I think I'm just going to rest for a bit. Don't let her wake up." I patted his shoulder and headed up the stairs and into the kitchen. It was about 2 in the morning so I guess I'll get a snack and not a full on breakfast.

I grabbed a cinnabun and headed up the stairs and saw Sans by his door. I waved and said good night and headed to my room. I walked into my bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. "What are you looking at? Ugly piece of shit. They were right. Even in my best, I look worse. Ehh, what am I doing? I have the power to end it all, I just don't......

Do I have a new hope or something? Could it be Sans? Do I like him???? What is this feeling??? I've only ever had it once before but that ended terribly. Uuggghhhh, feelings are hhaarrdddd." "I agree." I jumped back and saw Sans in the doorway with a light blue tint to his cheeks. "Oh god, you heard me." "Every word." Blush crept on my face. "Dammit." "And I don't agree with you." "With what?" "You're not an ugly piece of shit, you look beautiful at your best. I could love you, I think I do. But that's just me." My blush had grown to a crimson red and covered most of my face now. I looked down, covering my mouth with my hand. "Aww c'mon, you look cute when you blush." Sans removed my hand and lifted my chin. "Now lets get you cleaned up, k Princess?" "O-ok." ._.  He took some water and a wash cloth and wiped the blood off my face then I changed (with him not in the same room) into some not torn clothes. He made me eat the cinnabun and we talked for a bit.

Sans fell asleep on my bed after a bit, but it was only 5:00 am. I don't see how he's tired, it's not that early. I'll just draw a bit until 6:45 then make some breakfast.

~Is now 6:45 cuz lazy ~

I got up from my sitting position on the floor and headed out of my room towards the kitchen. I grab some pancake mix, eggs, milk, and chocolate chips (idk how 2 make pancakes). I start making breakfast and a few people woke up because they smelled the food. I'm so glad I was prepared for this and made more. After the cakes were done, I handed them out to the people waiting and grabbed my own, eating at the counter seeing if anyone else was still here, other than Sans, that were awake. 

There were only like 7 people left. Some Froggits, Doggo, Sans, Papy and me. They all seemed to enjoy my cooking. Sans helped me clean the dishes. "Hey, I'll help you clean those." "Sure, I guess. It's not a lot, I could've done it." "Yeah, but you seem bonely, thought I'd help." "*Giggle* Alright then." We started to wash them and Sans splashed water at me. "Hey!" "What?" I splashed water at him. "Oh it's on." We made a mess after a bit and when I was walking across the floor to go get the mop, I tripped and landed on Sans. A blush spread across my face and his too. I tried to get up but was held down by Sans' arm. "Why you leaving so soon? Thought we could use a break for a bit." "Oh, umm, sure."

After a bit, Sans fell asleep so I escaped his grasp and floated him out of the way so I could mop the water. When I was done, Sans had the kitchen so I put everything away and headed to my room. I closed my door and grabbed my phone, putting on a song. It's not my favorite of all time but it seemed right for the moment. (song at top)

I danced around singing to the notes and just all out enjoying myself. For one of the lyrics I heard a second voice, it was deeper than mine and more sexy. I turned to see Sans by my door and singing with it. We sang the song and danced a bit before it ended. We laughed at the end because the position we ended off at was really awkward. He had dipped me and I had my leg up but I had fallen and he fell on top of me. He got up and helped me up and we heard a squealing noise. It sounded like it came from the camera in my room. I walked over to it. "Hey uh, Alphys? How much of that did you see?" "Uhh, a-all of it?" "*Chuckle* What time did you start watching?" "S-since I c-called you because of y-y/n's panic a-attack." "So you saw the whole confession?" "Y-yeah pretty m-much." "*Giggle* Ok Alphys. I'll talk to you later." "Y-yeah, later." Then she turned off her mic and me and Sans spent the time with puns and pick up lines and pretty much actually confessing to each other. It was great, until Papy walked in and made us stop our terrible pun fest. Heh, this might not be as bad as I thought.