Ch. 7

This morning I decided to explore more of the house. I got up before Sans and put on a loose long sleeve button up with some baggy pants and I rolled my shirt sleeves up and headed out of my room. There were 3 stories in total in the building. The first floor contained the dinning hall, the commons, and the room to which we keep our prisoners. The second floor had all the rooms and Asgore's office. The third had the training room and two other rooms that I had yet to explore. I headed up the stairs and went around searching.

I entered one room and it was filled with boxes and boxes. I walked in and examined one. I slowly open one and see a bunch of extra stuff, like some extra ammo, guns, cans of food? and some spare clothes. I check another box and find the same thing. Thus room must be for storage. I head out and found the other room. I opened the door and saw a few instruments. There was a baby grand piano, an acoustic guitar, and some wind instruments. I walk over to the piano and blow off the dust on it. I sit on the chair and rest my hands above the keys. I really want to play this but I might get yelled at. I'll ask Asgore later, for now, I should be getting to the dinning hall for breakfast. I get up and walk out, only to crash into someone on my way out. "Oof, ow, are you ok?" "Yeah, just caught by surprise I guess. I thought everyone was still asleep." I look up to see Sans holding his head in pain. "Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine. What were you doing in the old music room?" "Oh, just looking around. I wanted to explore the other two rooms up here." "Ah, wanna accompany me to breakfast?" Sans stands up and motions for me to take his hand. "Sure." I stand up and grab his hand, our fingers intertwining.

We get to the breakfast hall and the few monsters that tasted my cooking were begging for me to make their breakfast. "The chef is back so why not eat his food?" "BECAUSE YOURS IS WAYYYY BETTER." "Plleeaassee???" "I'll think about it." "Thank you!!" "*giggle* Is the chef in the kitchen?" "Yeah." "Ok, thanks." The monsters left and Sans and I started laughing. "Guess I'll be cooking today?" "Yeah, maybe." We walked over to the chef and asked if I could cook this morning since he didn't start breakfast yet. "Sure, why not?" He gave me his apron and went and sat with the others that were awake already. "Alright, lets get this started!" "Yeah!"

Breakfast this morning was plain or blue berry pancakes, bacon, sausages, and OJ. I had made enough for everyone so I didn't have to make a second batch later. They all got a plate and started eating, many of them came up to me to compliment me on my cooking. After breakfast Sans and I were called into Asgore's office for an undercover mission. We were to be disguised as a couple going out to dinner tonight to spy on a meeting with are target about a drug deal.

~Time skip cuz inspiration~

You: Fancyish dress or outfit Sans: Tux or fancyish outfit

It was time for the dinner so Sans and I were dropped off by Undyne and Paps in the van and they drove around the corner until this was over. We entered the restaurant and spotted our target. I put in an ear piece so I could hear what they were talking about. Right now there were estimated to be 3 to 4 guards but I saw at least 5 or 6. The target entered the group and started the deal. "Do you have them?" "Yeah, right here. 4 pounds." "I said 6." "We agreed that I would give you 4 now then the rest later." "No, either you come back here with all 6 pounds or you're dead." "No, you can't do that to me." "I can, and I will. Take him outside boys." Two of the guards dragged him off and one of them took the briefcase with the drugs in it.

"Sans, did you see that?" "Yeah, what's going on?" "Here, I'll replay audio for you." I gave Sans the ear piece and replayed their conversation. "Alright, well, we just gotta find the guy an-" *Bang* I turned around to see our target with a gun in his hand and one of the body guards dead on the ground. Everyone who was in the restaurant all ran out without a second thought, all screaming.