Ch. 6

It was dark, and cold. I tried to stand, but something was holding me down. I tried again, and again, but to no avail. I saw my friends, family, and my ex. They were so close, yet so far. My parents and sister walked up to me and a bright light flashed, then they were gone. I looked around and found them in a room with bullet holes in their heads. Tear stung my eyes and I looked away. Then my best friend had walked up to me. "You ran away with out me. You left me to live in that hell hole. I hope you're happy." She walked off and then my ex walked over. "Heh, I was right, you ugly piece of shit. I only dated you to get the other girls jealous. You know that, yet you believed I loved you. Heh, desperate much?" He then kicked me in the stomach and walked over to my friend and then a white light flashed and they laid dead. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I called out for help. I waited a really long time, then a light shone from somewhere. In the door frame, there was a figure. It walked over to me and I could barely make out who it was. It looked like Sans. He set me free of my restraints and helped me up. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the light, but there was something missing. We went through the light and.....

I woke up. Not all panicky like, but more calm. I still jolted up, but instead of freaking out, I smiled and stood up. Today the boss and 'em are returning from the really long meeting. It was only 2:30 in the morning so I guess I could go back to sleep, but I'm not tired. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I walked over and answered it, it was Sans. "Hey kiddo, Alphys said you were up, anything wrong?" I rubbed the back of my neck, "Uhh, not really, wanna come in?" "Sure." Sans entered my room and sat on the bed. "So, what's up?" "Oh, well, you know, just had a dream. N-not a total bad one, but it did end on a good note. I think." "Ahh," Sans patted the spot next to him, I sat. "Wanna hear about the dream I had kiddo?" "Sure." "Well, it was about this really pretty girl and how I wanted to spend the night with her, but had fallen asleep before she had. I was hopping to spend the next day with her, luckily the next mission I have with her is tomorrow so I can hang with her all day." "That wasn't a dream." "It sure was." "Naw, you're just telling me what we're doing tomorrow and how you'll love spending time with me." "Oh I am? Didn't notice." I playfully punch his arm. "*Chuckle* So, what was your dream about?" I look down and think about it. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to Princess." "Oh, was I thinking for that long?" "Yeah, kinda." Sans lays back so he is horizontally laying on the bed, I join him. He wraps an arm around me and I move closer to him so I had my head near his chest and his hand laying on mine (your chest). I heard soft snoring after a bit and decide to go to sleep too.

I sleepily woke up so Sans laying next to me. Blush quickly spreading across my face. I get up and try not to wake him while I head down to the dinning hall. The monsters that were awake were waiting for me to make breakfast again since I was so good last time. (Hair flip) I was in the mood for some eggs and bacon so I looked around to see if they had any in the fridge. I found them and started to cook. After a bit I felt a pair of hands around my waist and a chin rest apon my shoulder. I didn't have to look to figure out who it was. "Morning Sansy." "Morning Princess. Ya makin' breakfast again?" "Yeah, they seem to like my cooking. Might as well make it again until everyone gets back, you know?" "Good point." I finished breakfast and passed it out to the 7 people here, including Paps, Sans, and I. Sans and I cleaned the dishes again and got ready for the day. I put on a f/c tank top and my dress pants and some socks. Sans had on his button up shirt, dress pants and socks. It wasn't until before lunch that they arrived back home.

Asgore returned to his office after lunch and everyone settled back into their rooms. It was around 3 when Asgore called Sans, Undyne, Paps, Alphys and I to go send a 'message' to an enemy. We headed off in our van with out guns and drove to the base. The leader was outside talking to one of his guards so we decided to start our shooting. It was a massacre. Blood everywhere and the leader got shot in the leg so he had to be carried inside the building.

*~*Time skip*~*

We had gotten home near dinner. I decided to punch a few things so I went into the training room and literally just beat up a dummy. Sans walked in and hugged me from behind. "Hey Princess, letting out some steam?" "Yeah. What are you doing in here?" "Well, I didn't technically spend the whole day with you yet, so I wanted to ask, wanna go to Grillby's?" "Sure." He teleported us outside of Grillby's and held the door open form me. "Did you teleport us outside just so you could do that?" "Maybe" "Hehe, well thank you." I pecked his cheek and walked in. We walked over to the bar and Sans whispered something to Grillby, then Sans took my hand and led me behind the bar to a door and into another room. It had a single table, two chairs, candle lighting, and a two plates of f/f (Fav. food). Sans walked over and motioned for me to sit. I did and I had a blush plastered on my face and a smile soon following as Sans pushed my chair in. He sat across from me and had a slight blue blush as well.

"I hope you like it. I had Alphys help me and Grillby and I planned it earlier, heh." "Sans, it's beautiful. I wonder how the food tastes." I grabbed my fork and picked up some f/f and it tasted even better then when I first tried it. "It's amazing! How did you-" "I asked Alphys. No biggy." "This is wonderful, but, why?" "What? Can't I show my love?" I was so red that tomatoes would be jealous. "Sans I-I.. don't know what to say." "You don't have to say anything, just finish the food because I got another surprise for ya." "Ok." I finished my plate and Sans teleported us after saying his thanks to Grillby. We were surrounded by trees in a clearing and sitting on a picnic blanket. The stars were so bright and pretty, I could've spent all night there looking at the sky. "So, I was wondering if you... would like to be my girlfriend, officially, I mean." I looked at Sans with a joyful and loving expression. "Of course!" I jumped on him and hugged him tight. "Of course of course of course!" "Woah there Princess, calm down, jeez." "Oh, sorry. Heh, just a little too excited." "Heh, it's ok." We laid down looking up at the sky for a while. "It's pretty late huh?" "Not really." "That's because you're a night owl." "Oh hush." "Here, I'll take us home and we can do this some other time, k?" "Ok." Sans got up and lifted me up with his magic. He turned me upside down and close to his face. "Ya know I love ya Princess." "Love you too Sansy." He pulled me closer and we kissed. It was magical and the start of something new. I wish this moment could last forever.

We pulled away and Sans teleported us into my room, he set me down and I went into the bathroom to change into some different pants. I pulled my hair into a pony tail (if you can) and walked over to my bed. Sans was already sleeping when I got out. I moved him over and laid down next to him. I had my back facing him and he was facing the wall. He turned so he was facing me and put an arm around my waist and pulled me close. "Good night Princess." "Night Sans." We fell asleep and I could've sworn I heard Alphys fangirling all the way from over here.