Chapter 76

Cay was extremely excited that Marco was being allowed to come home today.

She had gone back to the main house and gathered his black dress suit, black dress shirt and silver tie and dress shoes.

Marco was a very proud man and she knew he would not want his men seeing him in what he considered a weakened state and she didn't want him worrying about that either.

The house staff had cleaned their room to perfection and the bathroom; including fresh sheets on the bed and the comforter had been cleaned as well.

They dusted and vacuumed and sanitized the bathroom. Cay was still concerned about his side wound and didn't want to take any chances with infection.

In a sense of irony, Cay brought the same black suit she was wearing the night she dealt with Adelaide.

When Cay walked into Marco's room, Dr. Able was dressing his wounds with medicine and putting waterproof bandages on his side and face.

Even at his worst, Marco was the sexiest, most handsome man she'd ever seen and with everything that has happened, she still desired him and her body craved his touch.

"I'm going to put a bag together for items that you'll need to take care of his wounds, plus antibiotics and pain pills if needed" Dr. Able said.

"Thanks doc" Marco said as Cay walked over and hugged the older man, telling him thank you as well.

Cay made her way back to where Marco was sitting on the edge of the bed and stood between his legs, her fingers smoothing down his hair as he looked adoringly at her.

"I'm so glad to be taking you home" she said. Even if they couldn't make love yet, she longed to know that his body was beside hers.

Marco was awfully quite, but he had been through a lot too and that might have had something to do with his melancholy mood.

She watched him pull up her shirt and rub her belly, while placing kisses all over the surface of her smooth skin.

"You have the prettiest belly" he said softly.  His lips pressed against her again, this time it was an open mouth kiss and she didn't understand why, but her head fell back as a soft "Oh" escaped her lips.

She wanted to turn from him, but who was she kidding?  He wasn't at fault and that's what she kept telling herself as she felt his hand slide up under her shirt.

Her bra was raised above her breasts, keeping her n*pples in one place, allowing him to play with them at will.

He had made her come once this way before, by playing with her buds and it seemed like it was going to happen again; her body was building for an incredible descent.

"Marco" she stuttered over his name; barely holding on.

"So damn beautiful" he purred between licks, his tongue an erotic evil that she had no intention of denying.

Cay straddled one of his legs so she could use it to get some much needed friction.  She knew she was going to come and it was more of a matter of when, not if.

The sensation of her pants rubbing against her panties, which rubbed against her swollen bud, was painful pleasure at its best.

"I can't take it anymore baby" She cried, biting her lip and gripping his shoulders trying to stave it off.

Marco had unbuttoned and unzipped her dress pants and when she realized he'd put his hand inside, his expert thumb was already teasing her cl*t through her panties and it was over at that point.

"Oh f*ck!  Oh please!  Yes, God, yes!" She said as she climaxed; and it seemed to go on forever as her fluids continued flowing out.

She collapsed against him, her head laying on his shoulder while she fought for air; her chest heaving wildly.

This had been the first sexual experience they'd had since...

Her arms flew around his neck as she wept, for him as much as herself, but she hadn't thought about that awful woman until now, until he'd gotten her off, so maybe being intimate with him would work.

"Calma, baby.  Por favore.  It's okay Cay.  I'm okay" his words washed over her like a cleansing rain; her body relaxing into him almost instantly.

They sat there for a while, each of them lost in their own thoughts, and when Cay lifted her head, she took his in her hands and kissed him deeply, possessively.

"You are mine" her breath almost like a mist as she continued devouring his mouth and he let her.

She knew if she didn't stop, she would make love to him right there and it wasn't the time or the place, just yet, but soon.

"I'm going to start the shower for you" she said, standing and fixing her clothing.

He hissed and she had thought her actions had hurt him somehow, until she looked at the huge bulge in his pajama pants.  F*ck he had a massive hardon.

His eyes followed her as she went to the door and locked it and when she turned around, she kicked her shoes off and then unfastened her dress pants again and then removed her shirt and bra.

"I'm gonna take care of my baby" she husked, rubbing him on the outside of his cotton pants.

Marco let forth an animal groan while she slowly stroked him.

Helping him to his feet, they got into the bathroom so she could start the shower and soon the tiny room was filled with a soothing, humid heat.

Cay hooked her fingers into the sides of his pants and drug them off his body, leaving them laying forlornly in a heap.

She stepped in first, then presented her hand, which he took immediately and groaned when the water hit his body.

"Watch me, tesoro.  Watch my mouth make love to your c*ck.  I want you to watch me take every long, hard, thick inch of you and make it disappear.  This is all for your pleasure."

Slipping to her knees, she took him into her mouth while both hands worked him up and down; his eyes burning with a molten lust as his wife sucked him off.

"Sh*t Cay!" He struggled to form words while she worked her magic.

She knew he was close; his arousal was slowly leaking from his engorged head and it made her horny for him.

Looking up at him, she removed her mouth only for a moment, and said "Tell me when you're close."

Her cheeks hollowed with every pull up, his fingers dug into her scalp with each pass.

"Now Cay!  Now!" He groaned.

"Come for me" she demanded as she took him all the way down her throat while he released thick, salty ropes that slid down the back of her mouth.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" He grunted loudly while he thrust his hips forward, giving every drop he had to her.

"Oh my God" he panted, struggling from the intense orgasm.

Cay stood up, took the body wash and gently took care of his body like nothing happened.

He lifted her chin, their eyes met, and he said "You are something else."

She kissed the tip of his nose and said "I know."