Chapter 36

Marco leaned up on his forearm, just watching his wife sleep, her beauty making him a weak man, and knowing that there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her.

He brushed a piece of hair from her face, causing her to stir and moan softly, her body twisting towards his in an effort to be closer to him.

"So beautiful" he murmured, leaning over to kiss her cheek.  Marco had taken a lot for granted in his life, but now that he had a beautiful wife, a son and another baby coming soon, he would never make assumptions or take anything for granted.

After they'd made love most of the night, exhaustion left them sleeping at the foot of the bed, with the bed sheet pulled up over their nakedness, neither one cared how they were laying when they fell asleep.

Marco had no desire to get out of bed, but he needed to use the bathroom and make a phone call while Cay slept, he didn't need her worrying about his business.

"Carmine, report" Marco said, his tone all business.  "Whitford has kicked up quite a sh*t storm about your permits for Assets but the councilwoman shut down any investigation because we did everything according to the laws and she had proof.  She was thanked properly.

All is still ahead of schedule for the soft opening and when you and Cay return, it will be ready for your inspection.  Your Morocco trip is just waiting on you and when you would like to go."  His consigliere was very thorough, which pleased Marco.

"Bene" Marco replied.  "Are all staff hired and going through training now for Assets?" He asked.  "Si boss.  We double checked ID's, did physicals, etc.  We have a clean, drug and alcohol-free staff.  The uniforms are sexy but classy, so it looks to be a great opening" he answered.

"Carmine, I need you to handle something personally for me.  I need for you to have a staff-wide meeting, you tell everyone, especially the dancers, that when I come in there, they are not approach me for anything other than club issues.

I'm married and off limits.  If any of them act like they aren't down for this, kick them to the curb.  Also, you let them know that my wife will be accompanying me to the soft opening and they will respect her or face me.  Capire?" Marco asked.

Carmine chuckled and said "I see you've been talkin to the old man, huh?"  Marco scoffed and replied "Yeah, he explained to me how he did this with Nona and his exact words were a happy Nona makes everyone happy and he's never given me bad advice."  Carmine said he would handle it and they ended the call.

Stepping back into the bedroom, Marco was relieved to see that his wife was still sleeping and he could not stop himself from standing at the foot of the bed, while leaning over on his forearms, he kissed under her chin and down her chest, and when he saw her n*pples hardened, he couldn't help but let his lips brush across them.

"Marco" came her breathless declaration.  "Good morning gorgeous" he whispered.  "Hmm, good morning to you too.  Did you sleep well?" She asked.  "I did because I was sleeping next to my gorgeous wife" Marco replied.

"So what is the plan for today?" She asked.  Marco came around and laid down next to his wife, kissing her thoroughly.  "I thought we could do brunch, do some shopping, see some sights, whatever you want to do, I'm up for it" he said, still stealing kisses.

"Hmm, well we are in Russia, and it would be shame to not see some sights, but damn I don't want to leave this bed at all" Cay husked.  Nipping at her ear, then lathing it with his tongue, Marco said "And why is that, Mrs. DeLuca?"

"Because Mr. DeLuca, why would I want to when I am married to the hottest man on the planet?"  Marco looked adoringly at his wife while stroking her arm.  The woman had the ability to build him up and sometimes he was afraid that she put him on too high of a pedestal.

"Tell me Cay" he breaths, his mouth hovering above her exposed n*pple.  "What do I need to tell you, tesoro?" His breath hitches at her term of endearment for him.

"God you are so sexy" he mumbles as he latches on to her erect bud, sucking and licking it like its his favorite treat.  He feels her take his hand and guide it under the sheets as she spreads her legs for him.

He dives inside of her as her back arches off the bed as she whimpers "I love you Marco!"  And that's exactly what he needed to hear as he plunges a little deeper, curling his fingers, making her explode into tiny pieces.

He watches with sheer pleasure as his wife's chest heaves from her orgasm and it just makes him harder, his c*ck twitching beneath his sleep pants.

"Lay down baby.  It's my turn" Cay says, licking her lips as he groans at the sight before him, which is his wife, gloriously naked, between his legs with his erection firmly in her grip.

Leaning on his forearms, he watches her take great care as she kisses him down his length and back up again before taking his swollen tip between her lips.

He hisses as he watches her make him disappear in her mouth, her lips and hand moving in conjunction with each other.

He throws himself back on the bed, reaching his arms above his head to steady his hands on the headboard as his wife's mouth moves faster along his shaft.

"Merda Cay!" He hisses and grunts.  "I'm not going to last much longer" he promises.  And her answer?  She sucks faster and harder until his hips buck forward and he climaxes.

"Oh. Holy.Christ!" He grits as he comes.  F*ck her mouth is just amazing!  When he finishes, he lifts his head only to see her licking her lips, torturing him more.

"Get up here woman" he demands as she lays her body on top of his, while running his hands down her backside and squeezing.

"That felt fantastic" he whispered while kissing her.  "Come on.  Shower, dress and eat.  Then we'll go out and spend the day together.  It's my understanding that there's a storm coming in this evening, so we will be spending time by the fireplace this evening."

Cay said she liked the sound of that very much and holding out her hand to him, they walked into the bathroom and decided to try out the tub instead, which set them back half an hour.

When Cay came out of the shower, Marco was dressed in tight black jeans, a gray cable knit sweater and boots, totally looking like a model from a magazine.

"Wow, do I have the most gorgeous husband in the world!" She raved, watching him smirk at her statement.  He watched with great interest as she dressed in cream colored skinny jeans, a baby blue sweater, cream colored scarf and boots.  There was a cute cream vest with fur hood that went with the outfit and to complete it, she had a baby blue purse and cream gloves.

"You are really beautiful Cay" he told her when she was finally ready.  He enjoyed watching her blush as he took her hand.

"Let's go baby.  St. Petersburg awaits her queen" his words never ceased to amaze her.

 Petersburg awaits her queen" his words never ceased to amaze her