Chapter 18

Cay and Marco lay in bed just talking about their family and their wedding. "I don't need anything fancy" Cay said as she stroked Marco's arm. "Just our immediate family and Nono to walk me down the aisle and Jules to stand up for me and Julian for you."

Marco rolled onto his side, bringing Cay's leg over his hip, making them so close their noses were touching. "You are so unspoiled and unselfish" he whispered, the calloused pad of his thumb stroking her thigh.

"I love you Marco and our family is all I need.  Everything else is just extra blessings.  Just be the father and husband I know you were meant to be and we'll have the world and more" Cay breathed as she kissed that spot on his neck and his shoulder.

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever met" his lips toying with her erect n*pple, his tongue circling her sensitive bud. Her sexy moans instantly made him harder and the need to be inside her, insatiable.

Marco loved how he could make her body sigh and hum with pleasure as his mouth sought out her other hardened bud while his hand creeped down her thigh, his fingers skimming her damp folds.

Watching her back arch as he plunged two fingers into her, curling them upward he noticed the change in her breathing letting him know she was close.

"Marco" she breathed in reverence. "Love me" she begged, so he replaced his fingers with his solid c*ck and gave her what she desired.

After making love to his fiancé, Marco encouraged her and Jules to go shopping for wedding dresses and a formal for Friday night's engagement party.

"I want to spend time with Julian and Nono and I are taking him shopping for tuxedos" Marco told her. Cay smiled at his declaration and said "Julian will be so excited. He loves spending time with you, Marco. You mean everything to him."

Marco lowered his mouth to Cay's, kissing her tenderly. "Hmm" he said, pulling his head back a little. "You taste so delicious Cay." Placing his lips back to hers, he moaned as he felt her arms come around his neck, drawing him closer.

Feeling her part her legs for him again, gave him unspoken permission to enter her, to take her and make love to her.

He was excited every time they made love because it increased their chances of her getting pregnant and he wanted that almost as much as he wanted to marry her.

Marco loved how passionate she was toward him, how open and willing she was to let him dominate her in bed although sometimes she would surprise him by getting on top and she would get that primal, wild look in her eyes.

Their orgasms were brutal in the sessions they had like that and he just knew that the next one they had like that, Cay would get pregnant. He was sure.

After their shower and dressing, Marco pulled out his wallet and watched Cay's face drop. He knew how hard it was for her to accept his money, but he was charged with taking care of her and their son.

"Cay please don't fight me on this" Marco asked. "It's not a credit card, it's a debit card and when you get low on funds, I will replenish your account. Just look at it as four years of child support that you earned, okay?"

Relief flooded his soul when she accepted his gift with a hug and lingering kiss. "Marco thank you for being patient with me on this. I'll come around, it's just going to take time and I appreciate it, I really do." He nodded, kissing her cheek again before leaving their room.