Chapter 31

Cay's mind was all over the place as she heard Jules talking but to be honest, her voice sounded like she was submerged and she heard nothing.

Her thoughts went to her and Marco, Julian and being away from him for ten days and the new DeLuca heir that was growing in her belly.

"Cay" Jules sharp tone brought her back as she looked at her sister-in-law. "I'm sorry Jules, I just have a million things going through my mind right now."

Jules pulled Cay in for a hug. "Nono is going to take great care of Julian and to be honest I think he needs this time more than Julian. He will be just fine. You just need to focus on you and Marco. You guys are still making up for lost time and you guys need this alone-time as well. Now, let's get you changed."

Cay smiled at Jules while she slipped off her wedding dress and pulled on the dress that her and Nono bought her as a wedding gift.

It was a white body con dress with a gorgeous floral design down both sides and it fit her like a glove and when she paired it with pink heels it looked very sexy and she couldn't wait for Marco to see her in it.

Lastly, Jules helped her take her hair down and what was left was a hot looking head of wild hair and she would be surprised if Marco could keep his hands off her although she didn't want him too.

Their bags were ready and Cay was as ready as she would ever be.  Glancing down at her hand, she looked at her rings again, knowing now that she was joined to Marco, in name and body, never to be without him again and that thought brought a very satisfying smile to her face.

She followed Jules down the stairs to where Nono, Julian and Marco were waiting and when their eyes met, Marco's orbs changed colors and got heavy looking, indicating that he very much liked what he saw.

"Mommy wow!" Julian exclaimed as Cay stopped in front of him and crouched, trying to be ladylike in her dress, taking his hands in hers.

"I'm going to miss you, very much, but I know that Nono is going to take very good care of you and you are going to have the best time and learn a lot.  Make sure you take care of him as well, okay?" His mother said.

"I will mommy.  I will miss you and daddy too but I know you will have fun in Russia.  Do you think you will see snow?  If you do take a picture for me?" He said excitedly.

Cay placed a soft kiss on his head, straightened up and faced Nono.  "Thank you again for doing this.  Don't be afraid to try and tone him down because you know how he gets" she laughed.  Nono nodded.

"We will have fun and everything will be great.  You two had better get going.  Marco, if you see Vasily, you tell him he still owes me a bottle of vodka and a chess game" Nono said chuckling.

Marco picked Julian up and just looked at him for a moment, still in shock over having a son, especially one that mirrored his image exactly.  "I love you buddy and you have fun.  Remember, listen to everything Nono tells you because I will ask you about it when we get back, okay?"

Julian nodded, smiling at his dad as Cay's heart puddled at the sight of her two boys.  Both gorgeous, broody at times, same smile and frustrating smirk and the same eyes.

After finishing up with the goodbyes, their luggage was loaded into the BMW limo and they slid into the comfortably soft leather interior as Marco continued to stare at her.

"What?" Cay asked softly.  Marco shook his head and replied "You are just too beautiful for words and I'm desperately trying to keep my hands off you because once I touch you, I will be touching all of you" his threat sounded delicious as Cay's insides clinched at his words.

She turned in her seat to face him, her hand laying gently on his cheek.  "Are you happy?" She asked.  His eyes closed as he placed his hand on top of hers.  "Like I've never been before" was his answer.

She glanced down at his left hand, staring at the wedding band that looked so sexy on his finger.  How could a ring affect her so much?

"I hadn't really gotten the chance to see this on, but I have to say I've never met anyone that could make a wedding band look as sexy as you do."  She was flirting with him now and by the smirk on his face, he was up for it.

He leaned over and placed his moist lips to the bare skin of her neck, moaning as he licked and gently sucked on her.  "Your body is just begging for me to remove this dress and I find that I can't wait to see what you have on underneath."

"I think you will be pleasantly surprised" Cay cooed back, her finger trailing slowly up and down his muscled thigh. Groaning at her innocent touch, he could feel himself get harder with each pass her finger made on his pants clad thigh.

"If it wasn't for the fact that I want to take you very slowly, I'd haul you onto my lap right now and impale you with my c*ck as you scream and come all over me" he panted while Cay clinched her thighs together.

Their foreplay would have to cease for now as Vittorio had alerted them that they had arrived at the hotel.  Pulling up to the valet, Vittorio got their door while the hotel's man took their luggage and put it on a dumb waiter and followed them inside where they were met by the hotel's concierge.

"Mr. DeLuca, Mrs. DeLuca, welcome to the Waldorf Astoria.  Everything has been prepared for your stay and I have had one of our liaisons show your man upstairs to do his inspection.  Your bags are already there as well.  My card has all of my contact information on it, so please do not hesitate to call me, no matter the time.  Congratulations on your marriage and I hope you will enjoy your time with us."

Marco took Cay's hand in his, as they make their way to a private elevator.  Once inside, Marco turns to her and says "I rented out the entire floor.  There will be no one there but us, fiore."  Pulling her into his arms, he kisses her like it had been ages, their lips teasing one another while pleasing at the same time.

Vittorio cleared his throat as they obviously hadn't realized that not only had they arrived at their floor but the elevator door had opened and Marco's man had witnessed their intimate moment.  Marco smirked, Cay blushed and Vittorio just smiled, happy for the both of them.

Opening the suite door for them, Marco dismissed Vit with his thanks and then picked Cay up bridal style and carried her across the threshold.  "Welcome to your honeymoon, Mrs. DeLuca."