Dad you say what now!

*Every time you click mah head, mah heart goes wow*

Song of the chapter= Meghan trainor-No

The sun is looking like its a yoke from an egg now, it brightens up the evening in the best way, and makes me want to just spread a mat and lie down whilst watching the sun live and making way for the moon and stars, the breezes blows with the softest touch on my skin am just sitting here and savouring the sweetness of the evening.

Maybe Ryan living me alone here was a good thing because now I can't get my self to go home but I have to, dad's coming home and so is mum, with there big news.

I wonder what it is they have to say, what huge news they have for us well I will never know if I don't get home.

I know am gonna miss this evening sweetness, but I think one day am going to lie and watch the sun set, and see the stars come out and enjoy every moment of it .

I pick my bag up and slump it on my shoulders making my way out of the park to head home, since the park is just a 30 minutes walk and I also did not come with my car so I'll be walking home, great!.

Note the sarcasm

I open the door and strut towards the  living room much to my dismay I see my mum, dad, and Brian sitting there and conferring on things they've missed, oh well I had a wonderful time too while you guys weren't around....oh please, I missed them like hell ya, I thought they would be here like in an hour or two, well I was wrong cos here they are.

Since Brown hath gone back to school he wasn't there and I don't think what my parents want to say concerned him, if so they would have asked for him to stay a little longer, but no they didn't, which made me more quizzical about what they have to say, but hey what is the worst that could possibly be said or even happen.

Little did I know what was coming.

I begrudgingly enter the sitting room with a nervous smile etched to my face .
"Hey...." my mum stood and gave me a very tight hug, yes I was losing life but I was enjoying every bit of it.

I saw my mum hardly, so whenever she is around I tend to enjoy the moments and talk about things she did and stuff's I've been up to, she knew I had no boyfriend, because she would be the first I tell that, well at least after I've told din,  but she just Love's to blurt out the question" so whose the lucky guy"

And being my mum she would always reply after being told by me " mum there's no one" saying " you should get your self one.

Weird right an old woman(well not really*she dares not here of these else* I reserve my comment,) giving you relationship advice, I shiver at the thought.

"Oh my baby's all grown up" she says while clapping her hands like teenagers who just saw the cutest shoes ever,
See what am talking about its like she's bipolar or something, this minute she goes all mummy on me and the next she's like, she's like a mini me, well an annoying one, stereotypical right.

Normally a mum will be crying or gushing out in a matured way about her baby being all big, but mum just loves the teenage life, she just chooses to go with squeaky maybe she was a cheer leader who knows.

I twirl around for her to see all of me, she loves it when I do that, she just goes all "awwww" and the next thing she pulls me in for another hug.

I hear someone clear there throat, I turn giving Brian a glare "want some cough syrup there hon" I pout like a baby with the best innocent face I can give at the moment, because of the chortle aching to come out of me from the look on Brian's face, oh priceless.

"Hey don't you ever call me hon again"

he points at me and dramatically shivers from the thought of me calling him hon.