Partay...! , would ya

*Life of the party*

Song of the chapter=Chris Brown-Party

%%%%%%%%%%%

"Hey you know there's something called knocking"

"And what's that" he brought his full body inside... He was clad in a loss t shirt and jugging bottoms.

"It's when you hit the door faintly and wait for mua " i pointed to my chest "to say come in" i rolled my eyes at him while trying to explain something i know he wasn't taking seriously. He never did, he always just popped his head inside my room.. Which always earned him shouts from me, and then an argument which made us mad... Oh!  Who am i kidding am the only one who gets mad.

You see one time he bumped in on me stark naked... Imagine your twin bumping in on you stark naked, i really did scream out my lungs that day, but Brian being who he is,  it did not faze him.

And trust me, it happened a lot more times but those times i would either be in my underwear or towel.... With time i started to let it go... But not completely anyway.

"By the way you look like a mess" i turned to see him wriggling his eye brows at din, she let out a giggle and i turned to her giving her the are-you-kidding-me-did-you-just-giggle-at-him face, she immediately straightened up clearing her throat "ahem...not funny Brian" i let out a chuckle and faced Brian who looked a little bit confused  but masked it up immediately with a smirk.

"So what do i owe this pleasant visit"

"Hey... Can't a brother visit his twin sister again" he gave me a funny grin while making his way to seat next to me... Causing me to adjust and nudge din who adjusted while giving him a not so sweet look, and he simply replied with with a smile.... Annoying i know.

"Alright alright, " he brought his hand's up in mock surrender "don't get your panties all twisted... Ama tell you, so there's this girl... "

"Ooh its a girl" i and din cooed with sarcasm laced "so you got another to date and dump in a couple of weeks eh" din said " "well.... Are u gonna help me" Brian asked,

"Never"

"Nah ah" i and din answered simultaneously

"So much for a friend and sister"

Am not going to help you break any more girls heart... Sorry bro, but i ain't a Heartbreaker" i stood up from the bed walking towards my closet "me too sugarplum" i heard din reply before making me way inside my closet... Not fast enough to hear the door shut.

  ¶¶¶¶¶¶

"What am i going to wear, so many to choose from" i looked at din who was in the same dilemma as me, "well what about this one" i lifted a dress for her to see. We have been rummaging through our close just to pick the perfect one for the party.... I know i love being fashionably late, but this time i don't think being late is it... I think being underdressed... There's nothing like being overly dressed to me and din... Just appear 'Chic'

"Nah ah, certainly not that"

"Did not think so too"

"You know the party starts in 4 hours and we need to be there in 5...but with this I think we will be getting an extra hour"

"Don't say that please"

"Okay I won't but we have to be fast"

"True"
After what felt like hours we found our soulmate's more like party mate's.
I settled with a red mini skirt grey top and red shoes.

While din settled with an army green gown and a milk sweater on top

While din settled with an army green gown and a milk sweater on top....just in case it got cold,according to her with wedge sandals with the laces up the knee's and finished it with a cute make up on.

just in case it got cold,according to her with wedge sandals with the laces up the knee's and finished it with a cute make up on

Am so proud of us now...we head out the door and enter my dad's Range Rover, which he really doesn't make use of, so it in a kind of way belonged to me. We got to the party and parked just closed to the house since the parking lot was full.

The house was lit and you could hear the music booming from inside the house from mile's. We walk inside and as usual, what we all who go fashionably late see....teens making out...sloppy drunk teens with red cups in hand.

We walked past a couple of teens making out but as we neared the kitchen my eyes were fixed on a particular couple making out wildly and I think I just saw him slide his hands into her part, making her let out a moan and he starts to kiss her again I nudge din by her side,

"Is that not the school's bad boy ehn what's his name...?" Before I could finished racking my brain for his name din beat me to it " you mean Ryan styles?"
"Yeah him , are you seeing what am seeing"

"of course... That's a really wild make out session if you ask me" she said while handing me my drink she had poured when we got to the kitchen.
"No lie" i simply said making my way to the the sitting room i turn to try and ask din if she wanted a dance... But she was no longer there just like every other party she would leave me to fend for my self, so much for having a bestie.

I hit my heels hard on the tiled floor and turned on them to head back to the leaving room, but then i hit something strong and broad or someone strong and broad spilling my drank all over his shirt, before i can register what happened in my head i hear a loud masculine voice shouting at me and i just stayed rooted to my spot and looking like a zombie. I just bumped into The school's bad boy.. Oh no am done for, the ground should open and swallow me right now. 

"Fuck!... Can't you watch were you are going.. Are u so blind you can't see, or so fucking drunk you can't even apologize? Bitch! "
With that word i snapped out of my trance, staring him dead in the eyes

"What did you just call me? " my voice came out strong and i was proud of my self for that, with more courage built i spat back some more.

"Did you just call me a bitch!, did this ass hole just call me a bitch! " i turn to face some people that were around and snapped my face back to him almost immediately

"You fucking asshole called me a bitch... Have i ever let you in on me?.... Did we ever make out at the corner?.... Did you ever slid your fingers into my pu**y?.... so you better not the fuck call me a bitch!

And with that i stumped off, pushing past the crowed of people i didn't even notice was now standing around us. Din!  Din!  Din!..... Were the fuck is she?, i walk towards the back door opening it into the garden were i spot din.  hands on the shoulder of a guy and his on her waist... Oh no she's drunk... Which means am driving. I manage to carry her to the car and drove us home.

And damn will she  be having a hangover tomorrow... And then i remember i never saw Brian at the party, maybe he left before i came or he was there and i didn't notice and something pops into my head Brown will be coming home tomorrow.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Hy lovelies what you think of this chapter.
Don't forget to
Comment and vote
Love you guys till my next update.... Chaw 😙