Are you okay like this

*Kiss me and take off your clothes*Ariana Grande= Imagine

Ariana Grande= Imagine

This is the B flat, the C flat when u place your hand on the D.....

I zoned out I liked the way his breath touched my skin, the way he spoke to me with care every word coming out tainted in sweetness, the way my heart skipped a beat when ever we touched.

Poetic words were swanning into my head, about the boy standing behind me. This was plain madness. I know I have a crush on him...but so what, I've crushed on David from math class, Raymond from biology, Ben from Calculus and...well I had four more from before, I crushed on all of them in the space of six months. I remember Din nicknaming me 'D Crusher' .

So just like theirs I know this crush on Ryan won't last. So I just have to tutor him and get it done with. Even though I was never this close to those people. Heck we didn't even talk, no Hi, no Hello. But here I was strumming guitars and sharing warmth with Ryan.

"Brec are you even paying attention"  how can I when we are so close to each other. He was literally like a second skin, even though I knew I was exaggerating, what was happening right now was giving me butterflies but I didn't want him to know that. 

"Uhm yea sure" I snapped out of my head.

"Uhm" I cleared my thoat " I'm tired, can we head home now?" I shifted and created some space between us. I took off the guitar and gave it back to him. He looked at me for a few seconds before nodding, packing up the guitar and took my hand leading us out to where the car is parked. When we get to the car he opens the door for me to get in. I let go of his hand and give him a smile.
When he gets inside the car, my stomach grumbles "Hungry are we?" I couldn't reply I was too embarrassed, like why would my stomach feel this is a good time to grumble. He starts the car and soon enough we are in front of a MacDonald drive thru, that is not far from the house.

After ordering and getting a bucket of wings and fries with a double decker burger, I Know I'm a foodie and so is he. we drove home and collapsed on the couch.

"You sure you're okay brec" Ryan asked adjusting so that he can face me on the couch as we lay Sprawled on it.
His cold hands came up to my forehead checking for any signs of fever or stress, but instead it sent shivers down my spine, erupting goosebumps on my arms. He seemed to notice this and smiled mischievously.

I tried my best to relax my breathing but it wasn't working, at this rate I might just need alcohol.

"Know of anyone throwing a party tonight?" I asked Ryan without turning my head. Because with how closely sitted we were, we would be sharing the same air.

"Yeah, Williams has a party tonight. Want to come with?"
He asked with a raised brow. I thought about it for a few seconds did I really want to go to a party with him?, A party where I might be tipsy or even worse drunk. Mind you I'm a whole different person when I'm drunk. I like that me, she ain't Shy or scared. But then again I just needed to get him out of my mind, do I made the right decision.