Teach Me

*The first time we touched

*The first time we touched... Was like fire in my soul*

Song of the chapter=Nail Horan Slow hands

"Oh great"
After those words Ryan walked to our table, shooting a nod of greeting to Din and she reponded back with a nod of her own.
He turned towards me and I froze, damn guy has this aura that's Soo controlling.

"Hey Brec watsup" he just keeps saying my full name and it sounds like melted chocolate coming from his mouth, I think my ears are messed up.

Brec he said whatsup, I think you're suppose to reply

Oh yeah right
My bad

"Hey R-Ryan"
What the hell did I just stutter!

"No tutoring today?" He quirked his brows at me. Oh yeah that, well I thought he didn't want those so I just forgot about that.

When I opened my mouth to tell him just that he interrupted me.

"Well I'll be waiting for you, two tables from here" he pointed to two more tables close to the  wall from Dins back.

"Ughm well, o-okay" this is matd why the hell am I stuttering I wanted to groan as I watched him walk over to the table and settle down. Placing his bag that I'm just noticing on another chair.

"You stutter?!" Din asked more like whisper shouted in my face.

"I dont. You, yourself know that. It just happens when his around" I said devastated, throwing my hands to portray much of it.

"Wow, girl you are crushing hard"

"I am not" I denied

"Yes you are"

"I ain't, it's just when his close I can hardly get word out of my mouth because I'm kinda scared or something, like he has this aura of danger and safety. It's like he might just blow up if I do or say something wrong but at the second time he won't let nobody blow up on me , when his in the room."

Din was looking at me with a smug smirk, damn this girl has been smirking alot lately.

"Will you-you stop that"

"Stop what"

"Looking at me like that"

"Okay then. I'll be off now, you need to get to that tutoring" she pointed towards Ryan  carried her bag and matched out of the place.

Oh well let's do this.

I stood up and walked briskly to Ryan's table.
I sat on a chair opposite him.

"So were did we stop"

"You loosening up" he stated

"Ughm..I don't think...."

"Come on" he stood up and gave me his hand
Wait what. What does he think his doing

"I'm helping you loosen up" he replied as if reading my mind.