tutoring gets horribly wrong

*We need to live in other to believe*

Song of the chapter=Calvin Harris- My way

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"O.m.g brec, I can't believe you kept all this from me" din yelled, I just told her the history of I and Ryan every part without living out anything, and she doesn't look so happy about it,
"Am so scared for you"

"I know right, he could kill me or even kidnapp me, he can just do so many things to pay me back"

"Yeah true, but on the bright side I could ship you guys" she wriggled her eyebrows at me

"What no, there's a big situation at hand babe and all you think of is shipping us?, so much for a friend"

"But you love me, she came and hug me from my back on the bed"

"Yeah I do" I smiled

She released her hand  and sat back on the bed.
"What's wrong din"

"Browns going back tomorrow"

"Yeah but he would be back in a month or two"

"You know am thinking this crush I have for him is overdue, maybe I should start dating and forget about him"

"Come here my little dum dum" she came close and wrapped her arms around me, I soothed her back and played with her hair, I knew any moment she could cry.

Having a crush on a guy for years is hard especially when you don't know if he loves you back or not and that just keeps you from dating and I think I would have to do something ...she is my Best friend, I have to help her else no one would, I just have to.

"Its okay din, it is"

     *************

"So the first president of the USA is..." I turn to see him staring at me, a lump sudden grows on the back of my throat and I swallow unable to ask him why he was staring, at this moment my hands were shaking and sweating, the pen I was holding fell off my hands and my breath hitched in my chest...in all this we never broke eye contact if those were signs of panic attack am certainly getting one now.

"Brec are you alright ?"

"Yes, of course, why would you think that am not okay" I said with a little fear in my voice, i don't think he noticed because he just sat up on the bench and stared into space, he face was blank very emotionless and I started to wonder what is going on in his head...

A lot could be going on, like maybe his thinking of how his operation was going to work out tonight, you know? Like in the movies were they have to plan every step out before they go on a mission...am just saying tho.

But with an emotionless face he looked gorgeous his eyes shone very bright, his lips very pink and tempting, I don't know why am thinking of his features especially the lips but this ain't going well.

"Are you scared of me?"

Did I just hear what I heard...of course am scared of you who wouldn't be...or who isn't, but should I really tell him the truth that I am scared of him, oh God how did I even get my self into all this maybe I shouldn't have gone to the party or even used martial arts on him the other day, and I didn't even know what he wanted from me, but at least I apologized for that time unlike in the party when I snapped.... But he shouldn't just call every girl he See's a b*tch that's not nice and not all girls take it likely with boys, trust me if I had a chance i would have shown some skills.

"Brec!!" He called again..God am I lost in thought.

"Y-yes?" I turn to face him

"Sorry I blacked out"

"Yeah never mind, can we continue this tutoring next time?" And with that he was off without even allowing me reply his question, such a jerk, he just left me hear all alone , he didn't even turn back. I heave out a sign and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I brought it out.... it was a message from my Dad.

Dad:I have news for you and Brian will be coming back tonight. Love u.

  🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Hy lovelies sorry for the short chapter and I know it sucks too but next chapter will blow you away I hope.
Don't forget to
Vote and comment.