49.

Taylor's POV:

I'm so excited I can barley sleep!

Me and Brad were off to France tomorrow evening, I can't wait to be in the most romantic city with the love of my life.

"Stop staring at me Taylor and go to sleep" Brad mumbled.

"I can't help it! Your Bradley Simpson!!" I pretended to fan girl over him making him laugh. "Thank you"

"for what?" He asked, both of us laying on our sides staring at each other.

"For coming back"

----------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and saw a tray of food and a note on my bed side table.

My beautiful Taylor,

Sorry I had to run over to the studio and have a quick meeting with the boys but I promise I'll be back in time for France!!! Love you always!

French toast and tea, he was so cute!

After finishing my breakfast in bed, I jumped up and got in shower washing my hair and body and singing along to Ed Sheehan very loudly seeing as no one was home.

I got changed into some comfy travel clothes and took some selfies with my cases to send to Brad.

I decided once I was ready I'd pass the time by posting about my trip with Brad on my blog, letting people know that I'm thinking of vlogging a lot whilst out there as well

I decided once I was ready I'd pass the time by posting about my trip with Brad on my blog, letting people know that I'm thinking of vlogging a lot whilst out there as well. After answering a thew questions and watching funny videos on YouTube I was getting bored.

We have to leave here by 2 to catch the ferry that leaves at half 3 it was now 1 and I was staring to get a bit nervous.

I phoned Brad.

Voicemail.

"Hey Brad, it's me I was just wondering if you guys are nearly done, I mean no rush but remember you still need to get here and get changed by 2.. sooo message me, love you"

1:20pm

Still no message from Brad.

I was pacing the floor scared that maybe he was in trouble or an accident.

I phoned again.

"Bradley, please just message me and let me know your safe, you know how much I worry, love you"

1:40pm

Twenty minutes till we have to leave and still no sign or Brad, I've left him at least 30 voice messages and text messages even asked my mum and Jamie to try and get in contact with him.

2:30pm

Okay okay, it's fine maybe we could still make the ferry if he literally walked through the door right now.

But he didn't.

"Brad, what's going on.. we're gonna miss the ferry! Please just phone me back!"

2:40pm

I sat on the sofa biting nervously biting at my false nails, anxiously tapping my foot on the floor.

He knew what time we had to leave, he wouldn't forget so something must be wrong.

3:50pm

That's it.

We've missed it.

The ferry would have gone by now and I still have no idea where Brad is.

What if he's with Jess again?

My mind was in pieces dark, twisted voices making my anxiety ten times worse, I took a sharp breath in and start panting crazily.

I leaped forward opening the garden door, I sat outside on the floor with my head in my hands trying to calm down, tears prickling from my eyes.

My head shot up when I heard the front door unlock.

Brad.

I stood up holding using the wall to help me as I still felt very shaky. I turned into the living room to see a very drunk Brad standing infront of me.

"Babeeee!" He sang opening his arms but I regretted by swatting his hands away.

"Where the fuck have you been!" I shouted not intentionally it just came out.

"Ohh! We had a thew- well more then a thew drinks at the studio, I'll be fine by the time we catch the ferry!" He said flapping his hand about as if he's got not a care in the world until the realisation hits his face. "Shit! What's the time?!" He panicked pulling out his fun from his overly tight black skinny jeans. "Fuckkk!"

I barged past him in an attempt to get away from him, but he just followed.

"Babe please I'm so sorry, I just lost track of time, please stop!" He said grabbing hold of my wrist.

"You knew how much this trip meant to me Brad and you treated it like it was nothing, is that how you see my dreams or my goals.. as nothing, I'm just the pretty little house wife you come home to? Is that what I am to you?"

"What are you talking about Taylor! Your dreams mean so much to me! Why'd you think I left you for 3 years!! So you could complete uni doing what you love!" He suddenly started to sober up.

I let out a quiet but noticeable sob.

"Baby we can re book Paris for after tour, I promise"

I shook my head and backed away from me.

"It's not even about the trip!" I let out a huge sigh, sitting on the stair step infront of him. "I'm 21 Brad.. I should be in London working for teen vogue in a shitty little studio flat but instead I'm playing happy family's with you pretending that this is what I want" I said gesturing to round us. "When really it isn't"

He flopped down the stair step next to me, sighing as he did.

"You don't want me?" He asked sounding hurt.

"No Brad, I want you but I want to be able to do all the things I want to do"

"Like what?"

"Travel, write, explore, move from flat to flat, but instead-"

"I brought you back to Birmingham and shoved you in the kitchen, hiding your talent behind a computer screen" he said smacking his forehead lightly. "I guess I just thought If you were always here you'd never leave me, we'd never be apart"

"Brad id never leave you" I held his cheeks and pulled him into a soft passionate kiss.

"Let me go" i said resting my forehead against his.

"Okay"