33.

Taylor's POV:

"Taylor!" I heard Jess shout up the stairs making me jump out of my sleep. I rolled out of bed and slowly walked downstairs rubbing my eyes.

"What Jess?" I said yawning.

"Ew your a mess go change, your gonna come with me to try on wedding dresses!" She said overly excited, I wanted to rip her smug face off but I couldn't.

"I-I can't I erm need to go shopping for uni bits!" I said slowly thinking of an excuse.

"Great I can come with you" she said grabbing her bag and car keys. "Go change" she ordered.

I walked back upstairs and got changed into my denim ripped boyfriend jeans, black bralet top and black and white high top vans.

"Hurry up Taylor!" Jess screamed upstairs, so I quickly shoved my hair up into 2 space buns leaving 2 strands of loose hair hanging down the sides of my face. I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs.

"Chill out!" I moaned at her.

------------------------------------------------------

1 hour and an half later of avoiding wedding dress shops.

"Look I wanna have a look in here Taylor !" Jess stops me and drags me into this really cute little wedding dress shop.

Jess starts trying on all the dress and demanding that everyone in the shop help her, I start to stroll around the shop until I find the prettiest wedding dress ever, I pull it out and hold it up against my body, its a white fishtail dress, with a silk corset at the back and gorgeous white mesh and sequins with glitter  covering the front that was an A line chest. It was perfect.

"Why don't you try it on" I heard one of the shop workers whispering to me.

"No I'm not the bride, my sister is" I laugh.

"You never know you might catch the flowers" she said nudging me smiling.

"Taylor!" I heard Jess call me.

"Actually I will try this one please" I said handing the lady the dress.

"Taylor?! Where have you gone, I need you to tie my back up" I heard Jess shout around the shop whilst I was in the dressing room trying on the dress.

"Wow" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"It'd look a lot prettier if you had your hair down" the worker lady said unclipping my hair and letting it fall down my back.

"TAYLOR!"

"I'm here" I said walking out the changing room in my dress.

"What's that?" Jess said looking down at my dress.

"I don't know" I said tuning around to face the mirror. "It's so pretty".

"Well hurry up and change, brads on his way here to help me decide"

"But it's bad luck for the groom to see the wedding dress" I said whilst Jess just rolled her eyes and walked over to the back of the shop to get a better signal on her phone.

The sound of the bell ringing indicating someone had entered the shop, I take no notice as I bend over to grab my phone and quickly text Brad telling him I miss him while Jess isn't looking, I put my phone back in my bag and hear a phone buzz from behind me, I jump and turn around to see Brad standing there with his mouth open and his phone in his hand.

"Ta-" he starts but stops. "You-I- mean" he stops and chuckles at himself making my heart melt. "You. Look. Beautiful" he said slowly.

"Thanks" I said blushing, it feels weird standing in front of Brad in a wedding dress, him telling me I look beautiful and holding my hand like he wasn't marrying my sister at all, like him and Jess were never even together, like it was just us. But of course it's not.

"Jess is out back trying to get signal" I said walking back into the changing room to get changed I go to let go of his hand but am instantly tugged back when I see that Brads still holding on to my hand, I smile at him and he smirks back.

"I might need that back" I playfully chuckle and he slowly lets go of my hand finger by finger.

I get changed into my normal clothes and walk back out to the shop to find Jess buying a dress and Brad sitting, waiting in the car.

"Urgh hurry up and get your bags Taylor!" Jess said. "My fiancé is waiting" she said as if she was dangling him infront of me.

"Whatever" I mumbled before thanking the women in the shop and climbing Into the back of brads car. I giggle to myself as memories of being in this car just me and Brad come flooding back. I notice at the corner of my eye Jess's hand slowly touch brads there rings glistening in the sun, my heart aches at this image even more so knowing my own sister was doing it on purpose. Fuck her. I pull out my cigarettes and place one between my teeth and light it.

"Taylor! Is that a cigarette?!" Jess shouts.

"No it's a lolly pop" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh wait where's my manors, here Brad take one" I said holding out my packet for him.

"No he does not want one of your cancer sticks!" Jess answers for him.

"Na I've got a 20 pack in my pocket, thanks Taylor" he said smirking at me in the mirror.

Jess sits folding her arms like a spoilt child.

Take that Jessica!

"You know what.. It's gonna be so sad when you go off to uni Taylor" Jess said turning to face me.

"Yeah" I said uninterested.

"Yeah but maybe once you go we can turn your room into a nursery for when we start our family".

Ouch.