12

Taylor's POV:

The weekend flew by and before I knew it was Sunday evening and I needed to go home and get ready for sixth form tomorrow.

"I don't wanna go" I said. Laying my head on brads chest as he lays on top of his bed.

"I wish you didn't have to go, I've enjoyed the privacy" Brad said. Wiggling his eyebrows and biting down on his lip.

"Oh I bet you have!" I said laughing when Brads phone buzzed indicating he had a text.

He picked it up and I sneakily glanced over and saw it was from my sister.

"What'd she want?" I asked. My mood automatically turning to shit.

"She wants me to come round for dinner.. Chicken roast" he said.

"Wow mums actually made time to cook dinner" i said rolling my eyes.

"Come on I'll give you a lift home" he said getting up.

"What. You can't. What will Jess think?" I panicked.

"I just texted her and said I saw you walking home and are giving you a lift" he said snaking his hand behind my waist and squeezing my bum.

"Let me just put my shoes on and I'll meet you downstairs" I said kissing his lips before leaving the hug and watching Brad carry my bags downstairs. I pulled on my black Nike shoes with bark denim shorts with a black belt and my big 1975 t shirt tucked in at the front. I shoved my hair up in a bun and put my reading glasses on as I felt a headache coming on.

I skipped downstairs and saw Brad leaning against the front door flicking through his phone. I couldn't help but admire him every second, everything he does is so angelic,  even him just standing turns me on.

"Ready chicken?" He said smiling. I nodded and walked out of brads house shutting the door behind me and getting into brads car and buckling up.

He reverses off and turns the radio up, when the radio presenter announces the next song.

Up next we have a new band based in London.. The Vamps! These guys are gonna be huge.. Can we dance is there huge tune and we've got it here for you... Check it out!

I smiled at Brad and he smiled back, this was a really cute moment. He started humming along then he actually started singing and my heart done backflips, I laughed as he ruined the cuteness of him singing to me by adding in some odd dance moves and funny faces to other people in cars.

"What'd you think of the song?" Brad asks.

" I love it, I can't believe you guys wrote it!"

"Maybe I'll write you one" he said. Wait where have I heard that before...

Flashback

"Aw babe your voice is so good!" Jess squeaked from the room next door.

"Thanks.. Got any requests?" Brad said.

"How about an original song?" Jess squealed.

"I haven't got any yet... There working progresses, but maybe I'll write you one" Brad charmed.

Flashback over.

Ouch.