29

Taylor's POV:

The meals been going great so far, Connor been yapping away about his knee and how he always falls over in Dublin, I can see Brad at the corner of my eye ordering another drink.. I think his had enough.

"You know what I use to think I only fell in Dublin but now I've met Taylor it's like I'm always falling" Connor said kissing my hand, I awkwardly smile at him as I'm not the type of girl to be into cringey speeches like that and brads know as he scoffs lightly at what Connor said.

"Chin fucking chin to the happy couple" Brad slurred burping at the end.

"How fucking embarrassing" Jess said under her breath, I frowned at her for not helping Brad, I watched as he got up and stumbled over to the bathroom, I look over at Connor and give him a worried look and he gets up and helps Brad.

"Why don't you go give Brad this water?" I said to Jess handing her a glass of water.

"Yes one moment" she said on the phone holding one finger up to me. How rude.

"You know what Jess, no wonder Brad hates your guts" I spat silently at her and got up making my way to the men's toilets with the water.

As I reach the toilets I hear gagging and a Scottish accent chuckling in a cubical.

"Here" I said handing Connor a glass of water to give to Brad .

"Oh Taylor, lavely lavely Taylor" Brad says making me giggle.

"Okay mate time for you to go home, where you going home or Jessica's?" Connor asks.

"Taylor's" Brad stands up and smirks at me wiping the sick of his mouth with one hand.

We went back out to the restaurant and saw Jess was gone, I guess something must have been more important then her boyfriend. Me, Brad and Connor climbed into Connors car and made our way back to mine.

"Are you sure you don't want me stay over tonight?" Connor said standing in my doorway holding my hands.

"I'll be fine, I'm pretty sure brads gone to sleep and I'm just gonna jump in the shower and have an early night" I said rubbing my temples.

"Okay Taylor, well I'll call you.. Yeah?" He said lifting my chin up to face him and smiling into my lips as they mould together.

I close the door and smile to myself at how cute Connor is when I notice Brad sitting on the foot of the stairs watching me.

"You scared me" I said snapping myself out the the trance.

"You actually do like him... Don't you" Brad said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Connors cool and he's sweet-" I stopped myself from saying but he isn't you.

"Fine Taylor, I'll leave you alone to be happy with Connor, sorry for being selfish" he said getting up and making his way upstairs.

I sat on the stairs and felt my heart sink in my chest, I couldn't get any words out, I was shocked that Brad had basically given up on us. I thought back to the times me and brad had together and before I knew it tears were falling, this can't be it, we can't be over, it can't end like this! I jumped up and ran upstairs into Jess's room.

"Brad-" I bursted into the door with tears down my face to be met with Brad standing in just his boxers, his silver chain dangling down his tanned chest, his hair messy laying flat on his forehead, He looked up with confusion. I didn't say anything and neither did he, it was like he knew what I was thinking and within seconds we grabbed each other and attached our lips.

"Never leave me Taylor, never leave me" Brad said as he hungrily kissed my neck.

I grabbed his face and pulled it up to face me, he's big brown orbs staring deep into my blue eyes. "Never".