6

Taylor's POV:

Some how Jamie and Macy have convinced me into going to this party.

So right now I'm standing in my room trying to find something to wear as the sun slowly goes down.

"What's up Taylor?" Jessica peered from round the corner.

"Just trying to find an outfit for tonight" I said throwing clothes around my room.

"Oh are you going to Nats party? Brads staying in to keep an eye on the place, hey if your going maybe I should go to keep an eye on you too" she said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not going Nats" I don't know why I lied, I guess it's just becoming a habit for me.

"Oh Macy's?" She said and I nodded.

"Okay well let's find something to make that Jamie boys heart race" she smiled going through my closet.

"How about this" she said pulling out skinny,  black trouser dungarees with a white long sleeved crop top and my black leather boots with my little black bowler hat that I adored.

I had my hair in a low, messy bun so I could style my hat around it and finished my make up off by putting on my favourite dark red Matt lipstick.

"You look beautiful Taylor" Jessica said, it was times like this that made me hate myself, the times where we actually got along.

I arrived at the party a little late then usual, I saw Jamie in the kitchen taking shots with his mates, I didn't wanna intrude as he was with the boys and looked like he was having fun. I looked around looking for Macy and saw her getting off with some guy in the living room, again I didn't wanna intrude.

Jesus, I feel so tensed and paranoid like Brad is gonna jump out at any moment.

"Taylor!" I heard Nat shout from the garden, I walked out there and have her a friendly hug.

"You look hot" she said, I didn't mind Nat, she was cool.

"You too, so where's your brother.. Jess was asking" I said rolling my eyes trying to play along.

"Oh he's upstairs, I told him not to leave his room unless he needs the loo" she laughed.

"I'm gonna grab Macy before she eats that guys face off" i lied to Nat.

"Good luck" she winked.

I don't know what was coming over me but I was slowly walking upstairs knowing full well Brad was here. I waited outside the bathroom door until it swung open and Bradley stood there in his boxers just as shocked as I was.

"Taylor, I - I didn't know you were coming" he said

"I wasn't gonna, Jamie convinced me" I said

"Your still talking to that loser I see" he laughs

"You don't have the right to say that Brad, you don't have the right to say anything to me" I barged past him about to shut the door when I pause. " where have you been?" I asked.

"I've been trying keep my distance from you, because I thought you didn't want to see me" he said

"I haven't been able to sleep all week, all I keep thinking about is the way your hands felt on me and how much I wanted to feel that again" I said.

"Taylor you don't mean that, I shouldn't have kissed you it shouldn't have happened" he said

"I know you don't mean that Brad, I know you've been thinking about it just as much as I have" I said and he pauses.

"What did you just call me ?" He slowly turns around to face me.

"Brad" I said barley audible.

And within seconds Brad pushes me up into the bathroom wall, his face inches away from mine, his minty breath fans my face.

"What are you doing to me" he said, I smiled and looked away before Brads mouth caught my head from falling, our lips moved in sync and I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip, begging for entry.

He pulls away from the kiss and stares into my eyes as if he's looking for something.

"Tell me you want this Taylor, just so I know, I need to hear you say it" he breathed and I smiled at how sweet he was being to me.

"Brad, I want this more then anything" I said bringing my lips closer to his about to re-connect.

"HELLO IS ANYONE IS THERE?" I heard a familiar voice knock on the door.

"BRAD IS THAT YOU IN THERE ITS JESS" she said.

"Shit" he said ever so quietly.

"AH YEAH BABE, GO IN MY ROOM ILL MEET YOU THERE" he shouted and we heard her walk off.

I look down in disappointment knowing I won't be able to stay here any longer with Brad.

"Hey what's up" he said sitting on the edge of the bath, pulling me closer to him.

"I just thought that we'd be able to spend a little bit more time together" I said.

"Look at me, this isn't over" he winked and smirked at me.

"Can I have you number Taylor?" My heart froze as I realise how serious this was getting.

"Sure" I said typing my number onto his phone. He smiled and gave me one last kiss.

"I'll text you soon" he said quietly closing the door after him.

It hit me how serious this has all of a sudden got, am I really having an affair... No affair sounds like we're dating, I'm just abit of fun to him that's all I am to anyone.

I waited 5 minuets before leaving and sat downstairs with Jamie and Macy who were unaware of my disappearance.