47.

Taylor's POV:

I messaged Jamie and told him Brad turned up and that we went back to my apartment, he replied with a picture of my mum looking very drunk singing along with the Live band, I laughed.

"How's the burn?" Brad asked snapping me out of my phone.

"Yeah thank you.. it's a lot better" I smiled. This was so awkward.

He sat down the same sofa as me but on the other side, keeping the distance between us that I was awfully too familiar with.

"So when you off to London?" He asks.

"Next Week" I smile.

"Are you excited?"

"Of course, but I'm a little nervous" an honest answer.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, you'll do great and now my tours over I'm gonna be spending a lot of time in London working on the new album, we might bump into each other down the busy streets of London" he smiles.

Don't lie to me.

"So how was the tour?"

"It was incredible! Different city every night, constantly playing live shows every night, screaming fans screaming I love you in every Language across the globe!" He said with wide eyes.

"Jesus, sounds intense" I said being taken back slightly by his answer.

He nods. "Yeah I mean it was the best experience ever but it wasn't a walk in the park, it was tough" he looked over at me with honest eyes. I moved slightly closer to Brad feeling comfortable with his honesty, it was only a tiny move but he noticed it and he smiled.

"You know what the best thing about being on the road is?" He asks still smiling.

I shrug.

"I get to write a lot"

"Cool, have you written any new songs?" I asked turned my body so it was completely facing him with my elbow resting on the top of the sofa.

He nodded smirking down at me, I could tell he wasn't gonna show me any but I liked this, how we were acting takes me back to before things fucked up.

"Can I hear them?" I asked with a cute tone in my voice that made him chuckle revealing his dimple in his left cheek.

"Nope" he said popping the p.

"Oh come on Brad! Don't be boring!" I teased him.

"How about I get us a drink and I'll think about it" he smirked jumping up from my sofa and making his way over to the kitchen.

"Are you trying to get my drunk Mr Simpson?" I gasped sarcastically, holding my heart.

"Of course I am, you know we're a lot more fun when we're pissed" he winked, handing me a bottle of rosé I totally forgot I had this in the fridge.

I took a swig and suddenly I'm transported to back when I was 17 and brad was 21, sitting at his getting pissed, asking each other stupid questions and hiding from Jess.. here we are im 21, Brad 23, sitting in my apartment, getting pissed not hiding from anyone.

It feels good to not have to hide.

"You know I think this is the first time we've been together and not been hiding from anyone" I paused as Brad looked up at me after taking a gulp of the bottle. "It's nice" I said blushing feeling his stare on me.

"So tell me more about life of a student" he said totally changing the subject. "Any boys.. try it on with ya?" He asked raising an eyebrow, awaiting my answer.