27

Taylor's POV:

It's been a month since the London shows and since me and Brad broke up I guess.

In this month I've been seeing Connor and going on dates with him, I like Connor he's nice to me, he's good for me and he's proud to have me on his arm.

Apparently Jess came to sound check and begged for Brad back and Brad wanted to get back at me for not telling about uni, so he slept with my sister. I ended things with Brad and haven't seen him since, he doesn't come round anymore he just drops Jess off outside, which hurts a little that he doesn't wanna see me.  

" Taylor door for you" my mum shouted up. I skipped downstairs in my pj shorts and crop top to find Connor standing in my hallway.

"Your mum she's erm- gone-"

"Work" I answered for him as he was too busy staring at my body.

"So Mr Ball what can I do for you today" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"chill day" his eyes flicked up stairs.

"come on then" I said and with that he picked me up fireman style and started walking up the stairs.

"Hello? Is anyone in?" I heard brads voice as I turned around he was standing at the door letting himself in. He stared at me and Connor and froze.

"You alright mate, I don't think Jess is in" he said slowly putting me on the floor still holding my waist. Brad stood there awkwardly and didn't know where to look.

"Okay I guess I'll leaves you to it then" he said.

"Na stay mate, it's raining and everything out there, come we were just gonna chill all day" Connor said, brads eyes flicked to mine but I just looked down.

"Sure why not" he said taking his wet leather jacket off leaving him in skinny jeans, a long sleeved green top and a bandana in his hair, fuck he looked good.

We was all sitting in the living room Brad and Connor where playing Xbox while I sat there bored on my phone.

"I'm just gonna go get my charger" I said but no one looked up, they seemed more entertained by their game.

"Hello?" I said again.

"Yeah we heard you" Brad said trying his best to annoy me. Fine two can play at this game.

I walked over to Connor and sat on his lap taking the control off him and wrapping my arms round his neck, he smiled at me.

"Mate I'm killing you here!" Brad said unaware that I was sitting on Connors lap.

"your not the only one" he gulped as I started kissing his neck. Brads face dropped, his jaw clenched and he started running his hands through his hair rapidly.

"I'll be right back" I said In my most sexy voice.

I made my way upstairs giggling to myself at how jealous Brad still clearly is, good I hope he turns green with envy. I grab my charger and turn on my heels about to make my way downstairs when Brad stops me by standing infront of my door, reaching both hands at the top blocking my way out of my room.

"So who's a better kisser Taylor? Me or Connor?" He smirks at me.

"Out of my way Brad" I said trying to barge him out the way but he's too strong.

"It's just a simple question Taylor.. Me or Connor, who's better at sex?" He laughs.

"Connor! Everyday, all day Connor, he's happy to be with me and only me, he never wants to hide me and when we make love he makes me scream his name so loud everyone in the world knows I'm his girl" I said getting closer to Brad with a smug look on my face. He tenses up and with one swift movement he pushes me up against my wall and holds my face his just inches from mine. I stand there unable to speak, shocked at what he's just done.

"Don't lie to me Taylor" he breathes on my face.

"Don't tell me he makes you feel the way I made you feel, don't tell me when he's inside of you your not thinking of me, don't lie to me Taylor because unlike Connor, your mum, your friends, Jess... I know you, like the back of my hand". He said and quickly let go of my hands making me fall slightly. He walks out of my room but I just can't let him go.

"Brad!" I call after him as he reaches the top of the stairs, he stops and looks up and me. I don't say anything I just smile at him and he smiles back with a wink.

Does this count as cheating on Connor?