43.

My Dearest Taylor,

I couldn't leave without telling you the truth..

I am now and forever uncontrollably in love with you. I've watched you grow up and slowly but surly fell in love with you every single day but I just never realised it until I saw you one night stumble in, drunk (as usual) but you still looked beautiful, with your carefree eyes and majestic hips that swayed to the music in your head that I longed to hear.

When our lips first met.. I was so scared, Taylor I am 22 and I have never felt more connected to someone then I did with you in that kiss. So, please forgive me for being weak and not grabbing your hand and running away with you then and there!
I was a fool.

I will always remember you Taylor for being my first love and my first heartbreak, for being the girl who was brave enough to let me go, for loving all of me and for being my inspiration.

I honestly don't know how I'm gonna carry on living without you there Taylor, but I promise I'm gonna try.. I promise to build you an empire, a tower, a kingdom build it for you and whenever your ready I'll be there waiting for my queen.

This is something I should have done a long time ago, but please accept this ring and know you'll always be mine and I'll always be yours.

Forever yours,

Brad x