28

Taylor's POV:

As if things wasn't awkward enough between me, Jess, Brad and Connor, Brad has planned a double date for us all... Great just what I need a double date with my ex boyfriend, current boyfriend and sister I've been lying too. Fab.

I was now at Connors getting ready I picked out a black mesh cropped top with roses on the boob area so I didn't have to wear a bra with it and a long, black skirt with a split up the leg and black heels. After straightening my hair and finishing off my make up I went downstairs to find Connor leaning against the front door wearing a white and black polka dotted shirt with the buttons undone and black skinny jeans with black shiny loathers and a black denim jacket. He was handsome and sweet but he'll never be Brad.

"Finally" he jokes.
"Hey beauty takes time" I said grabbing my black denim jacket.
"Snap!" He said referring to the jackets, we laughed and in the moment I noticed how lovely Connors smile was but, it wasn't Brads.
"Come on gorgeous , lets go" he said and we made our way to Frankie and Bennys.

We pulled into the car park and the sight of Brads car parked up made my heart stop, my palms sweat and my body numb.

"Babe? You ready?" Connor laughed, holding the door open for me. Shit how long was I sitting there freaking out for.

We made our way into frankie and Bennys and the smell of the food hit me, god I'm starving.

"There they are" Connor said, I turned round and saw Brad sitting opposite Jess, he slowly made eye contact with me and smirked. I watched as he got up and started walking over to us, he looked so good wearing checkered skinny trousers with a black and black Doc Martin Loathers with a white tee tucked in with a black blazer..

He smiled at me, I didn't know where to look he looked so good I couldn't control myself.

"Hi Taylor" Jess waved from the table, after hugging Brad Connor walked over to the table leaving me with Brad.

"Why are you staring at me?" I whispered to Brad, he ignores me so I start to walk off to the table when Brad catches my wrist and holds it. The skin on skin contact with Brad is enough to drive me mad.

"Coming for a cigarette?" He smiles innocently.

"What and get busted by Jess, no thanks" I pull off his grip and start to walk away again.

"Your 18 now are you really gonna get bossed about anymore" Brad reminded me, I stopped snd turned back around rolling my eyes and Brad and following him outside. Whilst outside I texted Connor telling him I was in the bathroom.

"Brad" I breathed out with my smoke. "You're staring again" I laughed.

"Sorry. You just- erm look so good tonight" he said chuckling into his cigarette.

"I guess you don't look too bad either" I said blushing.

"How's you and Connor?" He asks without looking at me, like he doesn't wanna know the answer.

"Fine.. Better then fine actually, we really do have a laugh together and he's so sweet" i said smiling over how lovely Connor really was.

"How's you and my sister" I said

He shrugged. "She ain't you" he said simply.

"Brad stop-" I started but he wouldn't let me finish.

"No you stop Taylor, stop pretending that your happy when I know your not, you need me and I- I need you." He said with pure pain and emotion in his voice, I tried to speak but words wouldn't come out.

"See you in there" he said throwing his cigarette butt on the floor.