20

Taylor's POV:

Once we had got to pub Connor bought me a double JD and Coke and we sat down at the bar. I was about to say how good Connor looked tonight when he's phone instantly rang, pulled it out of his pocket and slide his finger over his phone.

"Ya alright man" he smiled making me smile, Connors smile was so infectious, but it wasn't Brads.

"Yeah yeah, the black bull pub... Alright see you soon" he said and ended the call.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"The lads, their on their way here" he said, 'lads'? Does that mean Brad?

I quickly downed my drink at the thought of Brad entering this pub.

"Another one?" Connor laughed gesturing towards my empty cup. I smiled and pulled out my phone when I heard a very loud group of boys entering the pub, I looked up to be met with a very drunk Brad being practically carried in by Tristan and James who looked even more drunk.

"THERES ONLY ONE CONNOR BALL, CONNOR BALL!" They shouted making their way towards us in the pub.

"Oh sorry are we interrupting a date?" James said in a vey funny female voice, but by the look of his face Brad didn't find it funny.

"Something like that" Connor winks at me, I was shocked I didn't know this was a date.. I thought we were friends.

Connor and Tristan are up dancing in the middle of the floor, James is chatting up some girl in the corner, I don't know where Brad is I haven't seen him for like 20 minuets.

"Can I get you another?" Said the unfamiliar man voice coming from behind me, I spun on my seat to see a pair of crystal blue eyes.. This guy was really good looking but he also looked like abit of creep.

"Yeah sure, why not" I shrugged. "Another Double JD and Coke please" he said to the barman.

"So what's a pretty girl like you sitting at the bar all alone" he said and I laughed at his attempt to flirt.

"I'm not alone, my friends are over there" I said pointing to the group of pissed boys.

"You look pretty lonely to me" he said putting his hand on my knee and stroking it.

"Erm, I don't think so" I smacked his hand away, grabbed my drink and went outside to get away from his weirdo.

I meant against the brick wall and lit my cigarette. I heard footsteps getting closer apart of me wished it was Brad, come over to tell me he wants me and only me, but instead it was the same creep that bought me a drink, expect now he looks 10x more drunk, I rolled my eyes and flicked my cigarette on the floor, when he puts his arm out blocking my exit.

"What do you think your doing?" I said.

"You don't get how this works do you.. I buy you a drink, you drink it, you come back with me and fuck me" he slurred his vile words.

"No, I'm not sleeping with a sleaze bag like you" I hissed attempting to barge him out the way.

"Oh yes you will" he said grabbing my wrist and pinning me down to the floor, I screamed and kicked but no matter what I did he wouldn't stop his wondering hands and vile mouth from roaming my body. A single tear fell from my eyes as he locked his hands on to my face to face him and placed his disgusting, alcohol ridden lips on mine.

He sat up still holding me down, smiling at me and in that moment he wasn't good looking at all he was dark and twisted. I closed my eyes and moved my head to the side wishing this was over when all of a sudden I didn't feel his grip on my hands anymore, I sat up to see Brad punching this guy repeatedly and kicking him.

"BRAD!" I shouted. He stopped hitting him and ran his fingers through his hair staring at me.

"I'm so sorry I should have never of left you on your own, this is my fault all my fault" he said kneeling down holding my face. I just buried my head into his shoulder as he picked me up bridal style and called a cab.

We went back to Connors because he had an empty house and said we could all stay over.. Of course he didn't know me and Brad were staying together.

He dug deep into a gym bag laying on the floor and pulled out a top for me to wear, I went into the bathroom to get changed. I looked at myself in the mirror in Brad t shirt and smiled, there was no where else I wanted to be, in this moment I'm brads and his mine and that's all that matters.

"You look beautiful" he said as I walked back into the room. I climbed into bed next to Brad and laid my head in his bare chest while he stroked my arm.

"I'm so sorry Taylor, I promise I'll never leave you alone again.. I promise" he said.

"I love you" I said and slowly drifted off to sleep.