5

Taylor's POV:

It's been a week since Brad and I shared a kiss it's also been a week since I've seen Brad, I guess his been avoiding just as much as I've been avoiding him.

"Taylor you have a friend at the door" Jessica said smiling ear to ear. I walked downstairs to see Jamie standing in the hall way with his hands in the pockets of his black bomber jacket.

"Hello sexy" he said his eyes drifting down my body, I was only wearing a band t shirt and fluffy socks.

"Hi Jamie" I said smiling, ever since what happened with Brad, I've been hanging out with Jamie quiet a lot.. It's nice to have his company when Brads not around.

I lead him upstairs into my room.

"I won't be long getting ready" me and Jamie was going to get some coffee, it wasn't a date we just hung out a lot.

"Ready" I said walking out of my bathroom in a pair of black denim shorts with a black thick belt and a black mesh top over a cute black bralet top with black leather boots. I shoved my hair up into a messy bun and finished off my make up grabbing my round Ozzy glasses off the shelf.

"Hot as fuck" he said biting his lip.

We arrived at the coffee shop and ordered our drinks and sat down talking.

"So are you going Nats party tomorrow?" Jamie asks me and all of a sudden my mind goes blank.

"You know Nats having a party cause her parents are out of town" he reminds me. Shit Nat as in Nat Simpson, Brads sister.

"Erm maybe" I said

"Maybe... What's up? Since when do you turn down a party?" He asks.

"Just been tired a lot lately, you know sixth forms getting a bit stressful" I lied all I can think about, all I've been thinking about for the past week is the way Brad kissed me, the way his hand felt all over my body, every time I look in the mirror I see the marks he left down my body and I get that feeling in my stomach again.

I also think about how wrong it was and there is a part of me that hates myself for the betrayal on my sister, even though we never get along she's my sister, my family.