More Then Just A Deal~

(This chapter is base on something that happen to my best friend brenda she did a bet and well things develop, i kinda change the story ^^ Anyways comment and rate if you think its a banging story or if it need tweaking )

I won’t lied things been really weird around the apartment we barely seen each other and every time he looks at me he smirks. Am I missing something here is my face painted or am I growing a extremely hairy mustache and its funny? Well, because if I do lord shoot me now!

I been in England for three days, on Saturday I went and bought the materials that I would need for school. Like the new textbooks that were extremely expensive, I bought myself the whole package if you can say that.

“Hey can you show me around town I only know where the food store is and the main library” I said as I strolled in the kitchen where Dylan was cooking some scramble eggs. He looked at me and shrugs. What an asshole I thought to myself! I grab the frying pan and dump his eggs in the sink.

“Eh, mate like what the bloody hell is wrong with you go fuck off!” he said screaming at me with a pissed of facial expression.  Okay this might sound weird but that was a turn on well kind of.

“Well I ask something and you brush me off like a twig, what the hell do you expect?” I said and climb on top of the counter and cross my legs looking at him with an angelic face.

He came toward me and put one of his hands on my shoulders” Look mate I don’t have time for you, I told you already I don’t dig or bang or fuck American girl. Jez are all American girls’ bimbos?” he simply said with a grin in his deviously gorgeous face. 

I sigh and kick him  on his thighs close to his family jewels but not there exactly I mean I don’t want to ruin them just yet.

“Well look here I am not a bimbo so get it right and you know just move you’re a waste of my time the least you could do is  take me around since I am housing you.” I said with an annoyed face. He didn’t even felt it when I kick him in his thigh and by the way they were HARD! (A/N Please don’t think wrong when she says hard lol she has a very unique character o_o)

He ran his hand through his hair and then pushed me down on the counter. “I am make you a deal, if I take you out to the town you will be my puppy and so whatever I want you to do for a day any day I choose though” he said inching closer to me. I could feel his body pressing on me he was firm and toned he was quite the ‘guy’. He wasn’t a scrawny guy that how must guys are when they are in there teenage year or there chubby around the edges.

I growled at him. I really need to get out I was bored anyways what the worst he would make me do? If anything I would throw him out, so he knew his boundaries I thought to myself.” Fine “I simply said.

He moved his mouth toward my neck and slowly breathed on it. Is it me or is he smelling me like I dog. What did I get myself into? He really was something else.

“Get ready mate you got a minute to move that ass and get decent or I am leaving you behind” he said grabbing a V-neck that was dark purple.

I did what he said and put on some “decent “clothe I threw on some shorts that were black with spenders and a purple top. Finally I was ready to get out and do a little “experimenting” I really want to get my feet in the water and Dylan was going to be my way out. Even if I had to tease him and be submissive from time to time to time to get what I want.

(So what do you guys think interesting chemistry between them and do I smell some sexual tension between them? ;))