Arriving Is Something New

(Hey Guys so this is the Next Chapter I hope you like I know the chapters are short but I will make them longer eventually. Please Comment and Rate ^. ^)

I arrive at England at 11:20am  my butt is aching from sitting for hours I think I need a butt transplant. The weather it was quite nice actually though they said it would rain later but so far the day was beautiful. The sun was warming my cold body as I walked out of the crowded airport.

“Excuse me can you take me to this direction “I ask a taxi drive by the curb, he turn looked me up and down and then grunted a yes.  I showed him the paper that had where I would be living; it was quite long ride like about 40 minutes .When I  finally arrive I stretch and gave the taxi drive the money and smile oddly he smiled back.

The apartment was not bad at all it had three bedrooms and two bathrooms a small kitchen and an average side living room though it was kind of small for me but it was just me and my roommate. It would be good enough for us I thought to myself. I open the door to my room good thing my mum at least ship my bed and everything here before time I guess I just have to organize know and await my roommate.

After four hours I finish picking up my new room I took a quick shower and started to watch TV until I heard the doorknob twist and what came in was something that I didn’t expect at ALL! It was tall boy with dark brown hair and piercing baby blue eyes, he was very muscular you could tell just by looking at him. He was wearing skinny jeans his beautiful brown hair was tussled kind of like bed hair, he was wearing a white shirt that hug him tightly. Well just to say I was very shocked and I think he probably saw the shocked face I had.

“What up mate?” he said in a British accent.

“Um I think you’re in the wrong apartment dude?” I said as I got up from the couch and faced him but I put distance between us for all that I knew he could be a hot rapist!

“Dude… excuse me is that how you’re going to talk to your new roommate, I am pretty sure I got the right apartment mate don’t you think? Or then how would I have the key to this apartment?” he said jingling the key right in front of me grinning like a stupid cocky fool.

I could tell he was right that he actually live here I mean he had the key obviously right? But, still it’s a bit weird that my mum actually got me a” GUY” roommate and not a geeky quite pimple face nerdy girl no offense though.

“How did you even let my mum accepted you into being my roommate? “I ask and look at him suspiciously.

“Well my sister talked to your mum mate cause she was tired of me bring women home and being wasted most of the time.” He simply said it grinning like it was okay to bring girls home! He is defiantly a player!

“Okay then well look as long as you don’t go in my room am alright and don’t bring girls home when I am here at least or I am kicking you out” I said and turn of the TV. He nodded slightly.

“Whatever you say babe “ he said smoothly, his accent was so sexy I got to admitted I wouldn’t mind having a guy for my roommate I did came here to have fun, but so not with him. He just a financial aid and I don’t mix money with sex if you catch my drift?

( He he I love writing so much this been a fun chapter . P.s I would like to point out that they didn’t even introduce themselves weird huh letting a total hot dude that you don’t know live with you ?)