Last Year and New Feelings...

Start from the beginning

"I'm about to leave just wanted to let you know." I kissed his cheek and walked to my car...

                             ...

I walked into school. Taft Charter High was not your typical high school. The size of it is already laughable. It's very small on the outside but rather sizeable on the inside. We have great teachers and high scores and of course our sports teams are amazing, seeing as how most of my friends and I are on them but I'm not going to be cocky. It's just a great school and even better, it's our last year!! Yasss Class of 1983 baby!! You can imagine how much my confidence has boosted since 9th grade when I was fresh meat.

I walked to my locker and got out my gym bag for practice today. "Hey girl!" My best friend, Regina, yelled from behind my locker door. I closed it and saw her smiling face.

"Hey girl, you ready for practice today?" She nodded and we began talking about random shit like most best friends do

"Hey girl, you ready for practice today?" She nodded and we began talking about random shit like most best friends do. Regina and I met in 9th grade and we clicked instantly because she was just as blunt and tomboyish as I was and I was really happy because now I have a male best friend and a female best friend. E's always gonna be top though.

"Lauren or Sharon here yet?" I asked and she nodded her head but pointed to Ms. Rains' classroom. "Cheer meeting cause we got a game tonight." Sharon and Lauren made up the rest of our clique, they were twins who could cheer their asses off, they were champions. We were well rounded out.

We kept talking when all of a sudden, Regina's eyes glazed over. I followed her gaze and saw that E and the crew were coming down the stairs. But Regina was only focused on Cube. They were really close, like on me and Eazy's level, but Gina's been having a crush on him since 10th grade and she refuses to tell him.

"Girl how's my hair?" She gasped and I rolled my eyes. "Like it always is, you know that you're gonna have to tell him one day. Sharon's with Ren and Lauren's with Yella, you need to quit hiding."

Regina stared at me in disbelief. "Now I know yo ass ain't talking! Everybody knows you like Eazy!" She said loudly and I slammed my hand against her mouth. "Shut the fuck up!" I snarled. "Everyone except Eazy of course." She smirked.

Yes that's the one thing I've been hiding for 4 years, since 8th grade. That was the year that I started seeing my best friend in a different light. I hated it when I saw him with other girls but I just couldn't bring myself to tell him. And to be honest, I don't think I ever will because he's one of the most important people in my life and I would be heartbroken if our friendship got ruined over something stupid.

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hey Cheeky," he said in his sexy ass voice that was all his own. God he had matured so much.

 God he had matured so much

"Hey Eazy." We hugged and he kissed my cheek while getting Regina. We talked and I just stared at his beauty. This is so crazy, I can't like him! He's been my best friend for 8 years and this is what becomes of me!

Eazy went back over to the crew for a minute and Regina tapped me. "You know there's a way for you to make something of your feelings for Eazy." "And yours for Cube." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled. "But what?"

"There's a spin the bottle party this Friday. All the guys are gonna be there and we're going to. I was gonna tell you on the phone but I though it would better if it was in person." All the color drained from my face. Should I go? I mean sure we've kissed before but that didn't mean much of anything. At that age, we didn't know what it meant at all.

But if we were to kiss at this party, it would be the real deal. "So you're going?" She asked, biting her lip at Cube as he walked up the stairs and disappeared around the corner. "Let me think about it," I sighed as I watch Eazy hug up to some girl.

Hey you guys!! Thank you so much for the support you've given me with this story! Yes they're now in high school, I hope you guys like the time gap and the new characters. Next chapter will be up soon!! Like/comment!! More to come!!!