Party

(AN: Yes I know Mikey's birthday is in September, just go with it okay)

Ryan's P.O.V

   It's been three days since I had a plate thrown at me. Brendon had just changed my bandages and it didn't look like it was going to leave a scar. The large bandage on my face had been replaced with two band aids, my arm just re-wrapped. Brendon and I where laying in bed in our underwear on our phones, so it was a typical day. Brendon cleared his throat. "Hey babe, Pete's throwing a party for his 'friends' birthday and wants up to come" he said, rolling over to face me. He gave me the puppy dog eyes that hey knew melted my hearts, "can we please go?" he begged. I groaned, even though I actually wanted to go. "Fine" I mumbled. We got dressed as fast as we could, seeing as we had to take a fucking airplane to New Jersey. 

     We knocked on Pete and his 'friends' house's door. A already tipsy Pete in a dark crimson corset, thigh highs and mini skirt opened the door. He smiled widely, "hey guys, glad you could make it" he said. He noticed us staring and laughed nervously. "Shut up, it's for Mikey okay" he grumbled, stepping aside so we could enter. We both nodded and suddenly completely understood. A tall, thin man with sandy blonde hair and a jawline that could cut glass approached us. He kissed Pete roughly, so i'm gonna take a wild guess and say that this is Mikey. Mikey pulled away from Pete and gave us a small smile, "hey guys, party's downstairs" he said. We followed them to the staircase, where Mikey slid down the fucking rail like a child. When we all reached the basement we saw Joe and Patrick sitting cross legged, Pete sat across from Joe on Mikeys lap. "So I guess it's safe to say that you two are dating?" I asked as me and Brendon sat down next to them. "What the fuck do you honestly think?" Pete said with a deadpan expression. "Fuck yo-" I was cut off  by Gerard      b a r r e l i n g down the stairs with Frank following behind him. "Hey guys we're he-" Gerard started but he cut himself off when he registered that Pete was in a corset with a mini skirt and sitting in his brother's lap. 

     His facial expresion was hard to read, but it always kind of was. After a short, painful silence he spoke. "Okay i'm not even surprised that Pete's wearing that" he said, gesturing to Pete's outfit and pausing to think. "But if you don't move right now I'm gonna beat your ass" he finished. Pete started to stand up but Mikey firmly wrapped his arms around Pete's waist. "Gerard fuck off, i'm 37, Pete can sit on my lap. Now shut the fuck up, grab a beer and sit down" he said angrily. Gerard sighed and shook his head, but grabbed a beer off the table and sat down anyways. Frank followed Pete's example and sat down in Gerard's lap. Pete gave us all a mischievous smile, "do you guys wanna play truth or dare?" he said, taking a big swig of his drink after. This earned a cheer from the room, since we all had alcohol this would be much more fun. I notice that Patrick was leaning on Joe and that Joe had his hand in Patrick's hair, I wonder...naw. "Hey, where's Andy?" Brendon asked. "Babysitting Declan and Ruby, it was me and Pattys turn to keep the kids and he offered to watch them" he explained.  

      "So who wants to go first?" Pete asked, smiling evilly. Frank shrugged and raised his hand, oh poor child. "Okay Frank, truth or dare?" Pete asked cooly. "Dare" Frank responded, taking a drink of his beer. Pete thought for a second, "give someone of your choice a lap dance" he said, laughing slightly. The room burst into laughter, Frank just sighed and stood up. Joe was already recording. "You know" Frank said, running his fingers through his hair, "I did this on tour once". I nearly died of laughter while watching Gerard's face. After Frank had picked up what remained of his dignity and another beer he sat back down and turned to Joe. "Truth or dare?" he ordered, Joe smirked. "Truth" he said smugly, thinking he had bested Frank. Frank just grinned, "what's your biggest kink?" he asked. Joe's face fell and everyone choked on laughter. "Okay so um...Patrick" he started, oh so they where together, "bondage is pretty hot" he said with a shrug. I couldn't tell who was blushing harder, Joe or Patrick. "Oh shut up" Joe mumbled, Patrick hiding behind his hands. After the laughing and teasing had stopped he turned to me, "Ryan, truth or dare?' he asked. I gulped, thinking carefully. "Truth" I said, snuggling Brendon. "Legally blond or Mean Girls?"  he asked. I laughed gently, "easy, Mean Girls" I shrugged. The room erupted with shouts of protest and laughter. 

        After Pete had stopped yelling death threats at Frank and Mikey had stopped laughing at Pete I turned to Gerard. "Truth or dare?" I asked, praying that he picked dare. He did. "I dare you to slap Frank as hard as you can" I said. Gerard frowned, "I CAN'T HIT MY BOYFRIEND" he protested. Frank shrugged. "I fell down the stairs and got my guitar pick stuck in my arm yesterday, I can take a hit" he said, rolling his sleeve up to show us the bandage. Gerard sighed, "fine" he said. Now to say that Gerard slapped Frank would be an understatement, Gerard fucking backhanded the boy. The room was filled with a stiff silence. Everyone's eyes where on Frank, open mouthed in surprise. Frank shook his head slightly and closed his mouth. "Wow, um....okay ouch" he said, rubbing his face. Gerard giggled slightly, relieved that Frank wasn't mad. "Sorry babe" he said, the whole room let out a collective breath. Gerard pointed to Pete, "Truth or Dare?" he asked. Mikey ruffled Pete's hair, "Dare" Pete answered. Gerard though for a second, petting his boyfriend's hair.  "Start a fight with someone" Gerard said as he started making tiny braids in Frank's hair. Pete laughed, "I could do that in my sleep" he said, "you pretty much do" Mikey commented. "Okay..um, Gerard" he said, Mikeys hands up his skirt, "I fucked your brother and he's probly gonna fuck me after the party" he said cooly. Mikey blushed and buried his face in Pete's shoulder. 

      Brendon and Frank had both quickly grabbed one of Gerards arms, holding the furious boy down. With Gerard still fighting and yelling, Pete turned to Brendon. "Truth or dare Brendon?" he asked, "truth" Brendon said, still holding Gerard down. Pete thought for a second. Frank just tackled Gerard, kissing him deeply and pinning his to the floor. This calmed Gerard down a bit, if by calmed you mean aroused then yes. "If you could fuck anyone in this room besides Ryan, who would it be?" Pete asked. Brendon blushed and thought for a second. "Probably Frank" he said, "mine" Gerard mumbled through he and Franks kiss. "Well yeah, but damn boy" he said, I suddenly became aware that Brendon was staring and Frank's ass. I slugged his shoulder, pulling his attention back to me. "Okay Joe, truth or dare?" brendon asked, taking a drink of his beer. "Truth" Joe said, sticking to the theme I see. "Do you have a tramp stamp?" Pete asked, Joe laughed. "I don't" he said, grabbing Patrick's hand, "but Patty does". Everyone lost their shit. Patrick was blushing insanely hard. "He actually has one on his ass too-" he started, Patrick punched his boyfriend's shoulder, silencing him. Joe laughed lightly and turned to Mikey, "Truth or dare?" he asked. "Truth" Mikey said, absentmindedly playing with the lace on Pete's corset. "When did you lose your virginity?" Patrick asked. "I was 25, it was 2005 at warped tour in MCR's bus and It was to this dork" Mikey said jerking his head towards Pete.

      Mikey looked at Patrick, "truth or dare?" he asked. "Dare" Patrick said. "Show us your ass tattoo" Mikey said, making everyone laugh. Patrick blushed but stood up, pulling the back of his pants down just enough to reveal a faded heart with Joe's name in it. Everyone was taking pictures. Joe slapped Patrick's bare ass, making the boy yelp. "Joe what the hell?" he said, pulling his pants back up. Joe shrugged. Pete jumped up, "i'm bored" he declared. Mikey but his arms behind him and leaned back. "Well just keep standing there, i'm loving the view" he said, staring at Pete's ass. From that second on we pretty much all ended up ether on top or under our partner on the floor. Everyone ignored the sounds from the other couples echoing through the basement as they made out. This went on for god knows how long until Pete sat up, hair messy and lips swollen. "I have drugs" he said, dashing up the stair, of course he did.

     So there we where, all laying on our backs on the cold floor. Some of us holding hands as we started at the ceiling, occasionally making a stoned comment. And it was then that I realized, I had everything I needed. I was laying on the floor with my wonderful boyfriend and some of my closest friends. We had all gone through hell, hurt and wanted to die, but we made it. We had all found each other, piecing together all our broken pieces to make a family. And in most of our cases, one we loved more than our actual family. But I guess thats just what life's all about, isn't it?