Do you hate me?

Ryan's P.O.V

         Two weeks, thats how long it's been since Brendon and I had intercourse, two weeks since we kissed, two weeks since we slept in the same bed, two weeks since we talked. He still lived with me, and I think we're still together. I was just so hurt, I had unhesitatingly let him into my heart and my home, trusting that I wouldn't get hurt again. And it happened again, I caught him with Sarah again. He let me shut him out, he didn't try to talk to me, he slept on the couch, but I was still mad and hurt. I was driving home from the grocery store in the impala, playing Folie A Duex and screaming every word, trying to ignore Brendons voice in 20 dollar nose bleed and What a catch, Donnie. 

           I set the grocery bag on the counter, then I realized that Brendon wasn't asleep on the couch. Knots came prancing up to me, clawing at the ankles of my blue jeans. "Hey little buddy" I said bending down to pick him up, but he mewed and dashed off. That wasn't like Knots at all, I walked after him to see if something was wrong. He headbutted my bedroom door open just enough for him to slip in, "what the-" I muttered as I pushed the door open the rest of the way and followed him in. The tiny kitten had lead me to Brendon, curled up in my bed asleep. Now that Knots knew that I saw him, he dashed out the door. Brendon stirrer and opened his dark honey eyes. He jumped slightly when he saw me, and he started to get up. Like he though he was still in shit, witch he was. But despite that I missed his touch, "stay" I said, he looked confused. I sat next to him, he was in only a pair of bright cherry red boxers. I wanted to just tackle him and kiss him, feel his skin against mine again. But I had made it this far, I couldn't give in now. He started to say something but I cut him off, "explain yourself" I ordered. He did not hesitate to ramble out his plead for love. "Ryan I have no excuse for what I did, she seduced me. But I don't love her, I-I was just weak and she struck. I don't know why I did it, but I do know that I miss you Ryan. Do you hate me?" he said, nearly in tears by the last part. 

            I pulled my internet explorer blue shirt off and tossed it on the floor, Brendon smiled. I knocked him back onto the bed, kissing him hungrily. I craved this kiss more that the first one over a month ago, because I had had a taste of what his 'mature' love was like. We only parted when our faces where blue from lack of oxygen, "so am I forgiven? Can I sleep with you again?" he asked hopefully. I got up and hastily pulled of my blue jeans off, leaving me in only my Charmander orange boxers. "Yes" I said as he pulled me back onto the bed. I kissed him deeply, letting my hands find a place in his mess of off-black hair. We parted for air, "but if you do this again we're done for good" I warned him. He nodded and flipped us so he was on top. He ran his hands up and down the sides of my body, sending pleasureful chills through my body. I had lost my tolerance for pleasure, so this small action caused me to moan a little. Brendon smirked, "someones desperately horny" he said. I shoved his face gently, "it's you" I responded, he shrugged, "well you're not wrong" he said. He kissed me, asking for entrance imminently, I gladly gave it to him. I didn't fight him for dominance, he could have his fun, for now. He grew bored of exploring my mouth, since that didn't seem to make me moan enough, so he moved his mouth to my neck. 

            By now he knew where my sweet spot was almost exactly, so he wasted not time. He gently licked over the spot, just barley making contact. I moaned and gripped his hair. I hated being teased, Brendon loved teasing me. He repeated the action, but made the tiniest bit more contact this time. "Don't fucking tease me" I moaned, Brendon smirked. "Oh, so you don't like teasing?" he mocked. He licked around the spot, careful not to actually touch it. By now we both had considerable *cough* problems *cough, and this was not helping. "Brendon I swear to god" I growled as he gently pushed me up again the headboard. He licked the spot, pressing down with his tough but quickly went back to barley making contact. The small amount of pressure made me grip his hair and moan, I was getting seriously pissed now. "Brendon if you don't stop teasing me you'll be back on that damn couch" I threatened as he gently licked once more. "Fine" he pouted. He bit down as hard as he possibly could, I nearly blacked out from the pain and pleasure as I let out a sound somewhere between a moan and a scream. I pulled little harder that I meant to on Brendons off-black hair, witch hasn't so much of a problem because that shit turns him on. He moaned a little, god he was hot. We where both breathing heavy by now. "You little shit" I said. He laughed, laying back. We laid there for a minute catching our breath. Brendon got back on top of me, placing his hand over my bulge, kissing my stomace gently. He pulled away as I moaned gently. He stood up, I propped myself up on my elbows, wondering if something was wrong. Brendon simply ran his fingers through his off-black hair. "Get on your knees" he ordered. I smiled and got up.