Kink

Ryan's P.O.V

      "Sex is good" Brendon murmured as he ruffled my russet brown hair. Brendon and I where cuddling naked on our bed. "Sex with guys is great" I replied, tracing little hearts on his chest with my finger. He kissed the top of my head, "sex with you is the most amazing thing in the entire world" he said. I blushed, "shut up" I said, burring my face in his muscular chest. "How much dick have you sucked, because you have the most wonderful mouth" he said, ether trying to embrace me or actually complementing me, I wasn't sure. Brendon tipped my chin up gently, peppering my jawline with kisses. He started tracing random shapes on my thigh, making sure I shivered at the contact. "Babe I fucking love you" he whispered, biting my jaw playfully. I kissed him softly, "I love you too" I whispered. Our bodies where sore, bruised, and peppered with hickeys and bite marks. "What time is it?" he asked, I pulled away from Brendon and grabbed my watch off the night stand. "3:21" I told him. Brendon got up and opened the dresser and tossed me a smokey grey pair of boxers, pulling out a jet black pair for himself. "You hungry?" he asked as he puled on his boxers. "Yeah" I responded as I pulled on mine, Jesus Christ I was sore. I stood up and winced, my knees buckled from the pain. Brendon was quick and caught me, he looked very concerned. I stabilized myself using his shoulders, "are you okay, was I too rough?" he asked. I shook me head, "no, not at all. You just haven't topped in a while do i'm not used to it" I said, able to stand now. 

      Brendon insisted in caring me to the kitchen, but I didn't mind to much. He set me down on the biscotti tan counter, kissing me sloppily. "Mhn" has the only sound I could manage as he licked my collar bone, god we where so horny. He moved his mouth to my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot. He didn't tease or bite, he just sucked and licked, trying to pleasure me as much as possible. God he was so hot, I could cum just looking at him. He pressed down with his tongue, "oh fuck, mhn god....Daddy" I moaned. We both froze, processing what I had just said. I pulled away from him, scooting back on the counter and pulling my knees to my chest. I buried my face in my hands, blushing hard. Brendon just stood there with his hands on his hips, smirking. There was a moment of silence. "Ryan do you-.....do you have a daddy kink?" he asked. I blushed even harder but took my hands away from my face, "maybe just a little one" I muttered. Brendon pushed my knees down and pulled me back to where I was siting on the edge. "And why am I just now finding out about this?" he questioned, resting his hands on my hips. I did my best to ignore the soreness in my hips, "I was embarrassed" I confessed. Brendon smiled, "you shouldn't be embarrassed, I think it's hot" he told me. 

     I felt relieved, kink sex with Brendon here I cum. Brendon moved his hand to my inner thigh, kissing my chest gently. He began to make a hickey directly under my collar bone as he squeezed my inner thigh. I couldn't help moaning, "mhn, fuck me Daddy". Brendon giggled as he took his mouth off my chest, admiring his work. "Patience baby" he said, palming me through my boxers. I grabbed the hair at the back of his head, moaning loudly. Brendon kissed my jaw gently, "you're hard" he commented. I smirked, "it's your fault Daddy" I protested. Brendon pulled me off the counter and tugged at the waistband of my boxers. I pulled them down and kicked them aside, Brendon did the same. He pushed me up against the fridge, kissing me roughly. "We should........bedroom" I muttered. Brendon nodded, "jump" he ordered without breaking our kiss. I did as he said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me to the bedroom and flopped me down on the bed, "I'm topping again" he declared. "Okay Daddy" I said as he got on top of me.

(AN: Okay frens that is all for the smut, time to got back to the plot......for now)