Don't go

Ryan's P.O.V

Sleep consumed me, it was hard to resist it, I had my place in Panic! back, along with my man. I didn't have to work as a bus boy or even a stripper anymore, I was back to music. I felt cozy, Brendon sharing his body heat with me and Knots covering what little space Brendon didn't with his soft, warm fur. So being cozy and happy, it was easy to fall asleep, surrounded by the things I loved most. I felt an icy hand slip up my shirt, I gasped at the cold, siting up, sending Knots mewing to the end of the bed. Brendon was laying on next to me, laughing. His smile was a sly one, "com're babe" he said, propping himself up on his elbows. I grabbed the front of his T-shirt, pulling him roughly to a siting position, "no" I said "you come here". He gulped, not used to not being the one in control. I kissed him hungrily, loving the little sound of surprise he made. He didn't seem to mind me being in control, never the less he took back dominance very quickly. Brendon pulled at my shirt, making a whining sound.

I smiled and pulled my shirt off, throwing it across the room. Knots had fallen back asleep at the foot of our bed. Brendon kissed me roughly, running his hands up my sides. Our lips parted, he moved his mouth to my neck. He began giving me gentle kisses, looking for my sweet spot. I wasn't particularly sensitive, but I had this spot towards the back of my neck, it reduced me to a moaning mess. It didn't take Brendon long to find it, he kissed my neck gently, I moaned and pulled gently on his off-black locks. He smiled, biting down as hard as he could on the spot. I screamed and arched my back, pulling his hair hard enough to give him a headache. He sucked and bit, leaving a hickey to mark the spot for next time. Brendon took his mouth away from my neck, satisfied with the hickey he had left. I took my hand out of his hair, he rubbed the spot where my hand had been, "ouch" he said gently. I laughed, "sorry honey" I said. He smiled again, pressing his lips against mine.

He put his hand on the back of my neck, pulling us even closer. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly gave it to him, wanting his tongue in my mouth. I decided to fight him for dominance, even though he would inevitably win. He kissed me, exploring my mouth. His leg slid between my thighs. I yelped, not expecting him to do so. He started to gently knee my crotch, making me moan. "oh...holy Jesus, fuck" I moaned as he began to knee me hared. His phone rang in his pocket. He pulled away from me, breathing hard. He made the most pissed off sound ever, composing his breathing and answering his phone.

"Hello?" he said, running his hand through his hair. I heared yelling on the other line, he held the phone away from his ear. He got up, leaving my room. I sighed, worried about what was going on and pissed that it had interrupted me and Brendon. I scoped Knots up off the foot of my bed, petting his soft sandstone and spider black fur. I waited with Knots for a good three minutes for Brendon before he came back in. He chucked his phone onto the pile of clothes in my room. I set Knots down on the bed, going to hug Brendon. "What's wrong babe?" I asked, seeing the tears streaming silently down his face. "That-that was my mom" he said, "oh baby" I breathed, knowing where this was going. "She-she said that her and my father disowned me" I kissed him gently, 'shh, I know, I know" I comforted him.

It took me an hour and a half to calm him down. He sniffed drying his eyes, "well Ryan, thanks for everything. I should go find an apartment to stay in" He said, lovingly kissing me. He turned to leave, "WAIT, no" I said, grabbing his writs. "Don't-don't go. Maybe..maybe you could...move in with me" I offered. He smiled, "you're the fucking best babe" he said, kissing me. He twirled a piece of my russet brown hair on his finger, "i'll go get my stuff from the car" He said. I leaned in, whispering seductively "then mabey we can finish what we started earlier".