Engagement 💍

Anjali's pov :-

Arey Veena , I want you to check the catering and other last minute decorations . She nods her head and leaves .

I check the last moment stage decorations and rings when a hand pulls me . I yelp startled to see my husband in the kurta I selected . I thought he wasn't going to wear it giving some lame excuse but he did surprise me .

You know my biggest mistake wife ? He asks and I look at him confused .

Don't be confused . My biggest mistake is to bring you to Hyderabad and introducing you to Chutki and now both my girls are so busy that they hardly remember me . He sulkingly complaints .

What will you take to stop sulking and help me in giving last touches I ask him wrapping my arms around his neck .

He inhales the scent from my neck and smilinglY replies , one night without cellphone .

Ahem-Ahem , Hearing the very familiar voice , I turn to see Naani standing there while her bags are carried by Ramu Kaka . I immediately remove my hands from his neck but he doesn't leave my waist .

Hey ! Naani , When did you come ? He asks her casually .
Just now beta , when you were discussing your night plans with my bahu .....

He immediately removes his hands from my waist and rubs his neck while I blush .

Naani ! We hear a scream and it's none other than Navya standing there on top of the staircase dressed in her heavy designer lehenga . God knows how I convinced her to wear it .

Its good that not many guests are invited or all these drama would've costed a lot . It's only us and close friends of Brides and Grooms .

Careful Chutki !
Careful princess !
Again I hear screams of my husband and Arjun while Navya is running downstairs in excitement .

When will you grow up Navya ? You're getting married for God's sake Naani starts her lecture . Though naani loves Navya a lot , she wants her to be well-mannered and disciplined .

Panditji is calling both the brides and Grooms , Daadi announces saving the moment . I go and hold navya's hand and take her to the stage while Pooja does the same thing to Anu .

After few recitals of Mantras , panditji asks the brides and Grooms to exchange the rings . I present a ring to Navya and Gowtham does the same to Arjun .

Pooja gives a solatire ring to Any and Ajay gives diamond ring to Chandu .

Both the couples slide the rings in slow motion just in Bollywood style and I'm in awe at the moment . After sliding the ring Arjun kisses Navya's palm while Chandu kisses Anu's cheek . Both the bRides blush and we hear a hoot whistles . Ofcourse the
"friends " .

Both Daadi and Naani havE tears in their eyes witnessing thE candid moment .

I don't understand why you ladies cry at the memorable moment 's , a voice speak from the door .

Laksh !! Saying this Anu and Navya run to him while Arjun and Chandu look ready to kill him . Ofcourse , he stole the attention of their brides my mind mocked .

Someone's jealous , Gowtham teases them while they both immediately rEply I'm not together .....

We all laugh at that . Soon , Laksh takes blessings from everyone and after meeting his brother he comes to me .

Miss me ? He asks cockily and I reply with small yes and hug him . Enough of hugging him wife . Let him breaThe . Gowtham tells but I can't miss thE jealously in those words .

Aww .... Now who's jealous ? Arjun questions for Gowtham to say something I didn't expect .

Ofcourse I'm jealous . She's my wife damnit !!