First day

Why me Bhagwanji ? Why me ? 😣😣 Stupid alarm , it had to stop working today only ah !! Groaning I get ready in my office wear in record time .
I go downstairs wish everyone morning and hurry up taking an apple 🍎 with me . In all these I didn't notice that all the Shergill 's were dressed formally like they were attending a business breakfast rather a family breakfast . God knows why .
I had already called up the cab and there I saved my time for searching one . Thanks to Uber cabs 🚕 .
Luckily Anu 's house is near my office and I reach my office in 15 minutes . After paying the cab driver , I make it to front gate . The building is breath taking and not to forget it's height . It's the tallest building in this city so far . Taking a deep breath I enter the office . If the exterior of building was breath taking then I've got no words to describe it's interiors .
Coming out of my lala land I go to the receptionist who was dressed in white shirt and blue pencil skirt with a blue blazer . She was absolutely hot & sexy . Had I been a guy , I would've definitely asked her out .
" I'm here from JNTU college for my internship . Can you please guide me to where I'm supposed to be for joining my internship ? " I ask her .

Wait a second lady . Umm.... Yeah ! You're supposed to work under
Mr . Kundra . Here take this pass and go to 25 th floor . You'll be informed other details by your team leader .

Thank-you ! I tell her with a smile .
During this whole time , this receptionist never smiled . May be she's also like all those bimbos who show attitude . But I'm proved wrong the very next second when she tells me that I'm late and that my boss wouldn't like it . She also warns me to have perfection in my work .
After thanking her , I make my way to 25 th floor . On reaching it , I'm welcomed by sight of Anand and another man in suit .
You're late young lady ! The man in suit whom I'm expecting to be Mr.Kundra exclaims .
I'm sorry Sir . But this shall not repeat . I reply with all the confidence I could muster .
We'll see about it . Anyways I'm your team leader Rishabh Kundra . And meet your team mates Rachael from CBIT , Dhruv from SNIST and I hope you already know Anand who's from your very college JNTU .
Ofcourse how could I forget him , THE ANAND who always picks up fights with my bestie 's . Especially Anu . He even pranked me but thanks to Anu I was saved from his idiotic prank . He always messes with Anu calling her a Tom boy . I've heard that he's nephew of an influential business man . Yet he chose this company to do his internship is beyond my understanding . Hope we behave like professionals and get through this .
" No we don't know each other " lies Anand smoothly .
We hadn't come across each other , I too lie .
Okay then now I shall brief you on the topic you'll be working , Mr Kundra says .
It takes nearly an hour for Mr Kundra to brief us on our latest work Which would be Android development .
I really find software development intriguing .
After this little meeting of ours , it's lunch time and I bond well with Dhruv and Rachael . Surprisingly Anand is not that of jerk now and he behaved well but I can't trust him so soon . Not after he almost pranked me .
Why don't we go clubbing this weekend to get to know each other a little ? Rachael asks .
Anything you say . Dhruv complies .
Looks like someone has crush already .
I have to check my schedule ............. Anand and I reply together .

After lunch we start working on basics of our project and soon the time flies by and I safely make my way back to Anu's home . I go to my room and fresh up before joining everyone for dinner .
I go downstairs , to find daadi , Laksh and another man who had looks of Greek god waiting for me . Well , Anu was missing .
Sorry I'm late , anyways where's Anu ?
It's Anasuya not Anu and next time know the dress code before coming down for dinner .
What does that mean ? Can't I wear comfortable clothes at home ? I cancel all my words about him being hot and Greek god . He's khadoos and batameez .
She's a small child . Let her be like the way she wants Arjun . Daadi says firmly and smiles towards me .
The dining hall was very quiet and me being the clumsy girl I am , I pull the chair and it's screeching sound resonates in whole mansion . I look apologetically at everyone before I take my seat .
You're right daadi , she's really a kid . Arjun tells . Though I know he's right . Yet I didn't want him to think of me as an immature brat .
But i stay quiet the whole dinner not to embarrass myself and what's more surprising is Laksh's quietness . It's so unlike Laksh to be quiet . You could tell Laksh and I are siblings from different mother for we've lot in common . Soon the boring dinner ends with only sounds of cutlery .
Though I'm tired , I go to Anu's room which is just beside mine . Only to find her crying curled in a ball .
Today was definitely not my day !!

💙💚💛💜💝💙💚💛💜💝💙💚💛💜💝

Hey friends !! Sorry for late update .
Here's another part of
" Crossroads of Life ......."
Hope you'll like it .
Why is Anu crying ? Do you think Navya can be there for her bestie ?
Read on to find more ..........

Please do vote , share and comment your suggestions .
Yours lovingly ,
Barbie Doll 👠

💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙