His ignorance :(

Navya , can you do me a favour ? Asked Anand .
What now ? she questioned acting annoyed .
Please get this file signed by
Mr Shergill . It's important . Please......
Okay ! Navya agreed instantly making Anand happy . Little did he know that he gave her a chance to clear her doubts .
I owe you one thank-you sweetheart and he's in parking lot .

Nodding her head Navya takes the file and goes to lift . It's been three days since the bua incident . That night they were all caught in an embarrassing way . If not for daadi's demand to speak in morning , bua would've had elongated her drama . Not to forget her sanskari daughter who annoyed them the next day by waking up early at peak hours and doing pooja and stuff which according to her mother was the ideal daughter in-law 's trait .
Daadi just agreed to everything her daughter said while Arjun sat there neither contradicting nor supporting her .
Bua also had hinted many times than her daughter pooja and Arjun were such a perfect match . While Laksh commented sarcastically saying Ran ne Nana di Jodi . To which Arjun shot him a glare which shut not only Laksh but also Anu's stopped herself from commenting on pooja .
That day after I went to home , I got a call from college informing me that I had to submit my internship certificate by the end of this week which would give me more credits .
Though not wanting I went to Shergill office to take my certificate but Arjun refused me to give my certificate saying that I didn't complete my internship term to which I reminded him of firing me on false grounds .
That devil merely felt remorse and simply asked me to complete my weeks term to get my certificate . So , here I'm back to office doing work .

The elevator dinged and I stepped out of it . By now the parking lot was empty with only few cars . Searching Arjun I reach a car and see it dancing . I mean shaking . God ! Can't people keep things in bedroom ? I walk away to find Arjun but not finding him , I turn to see Arjun and a girl coming out of that dancing car .

Damn , I should've known .....
God ! This man is so disgusting .
Arjun didn't yet look at me because he's adjusting his shirt while the girl was brushing her hair with her manicured fingers .

You shouldn't have called me for your signature if you're busy , Sir . I said .
Busy , No I'm not busy Miss Navya .

Please give me the file and pen .
You've pen in your pocket sir . I don't want my pen to be scarred , I said in whisper but the girl heard .

What do you mean by it ? And from when did your workers start mocking you , Arjun ? That girl asked looking at me with disgust . I waited for Arjun to say something but he kept looking at my face while I made disgusting face looking at the car .
I'm his worker only for a day more and I work at his office unlike you
" bitch " I said and snatched the file from Arjun as he finished signing . Before that girl could say something , Arjun asked her to get inside car and they drove of in front of me .

I felt good after mocking her but then , really bad seeing them driving off . Bad of Arjun's ignorance . He didn't even bother explaining .

But why do I want him to explain ?
He's just my boss till tomorrow right !
What's wrong with me ??

😣😐😑😣😐😑😣😐😑😣😐😑😣😐😑

So the second chapter for today . I'm making it up for posting late 😚 sorry .

But , please do vote , share and comment .

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍