Business trip.... 1

Navya 's POV :

It's been a month since I joined Shergill industries as an intern . After a week of my work I was informed that I was selected to be an associate of Mr Shergill . At first I was terrified to work with a new boss . But then I met my boss , Mr Shergill who's Arjun Shergill to be exact and I was happy that I would be working with a caring man but he proved me wrong the very second by assigning me innumerous work that his previous associate left incomplete . Working was okay I guess but then the number of women who came and went from his office was disgusting . Actually his lunch time is full of different women visiting him and the strangest part is the women never repeat . It's always new .
      Though I loved his caring side , I hate his womanising ways . Yuk , come-on he doesn't give it a break . I wonder how those women meet up his demands . Sure , he's handsome but he's rude , khadus and akadu......
       I became so sick of his attitude that I convinced daadi , Anu and Laksh and shifted to an independent house which is near my office . It's not what you call posh but it's homely . The neighborhood is good unlike the Shergill mansion where the neighbors act like touch me not , talk me not , see me not and minding their own business .
   My besties didn't leave me though  and we hangout at my place every weekend where we set my house settings to club settings and dance for DJ beats from radio . We drink , chat and catch up . Anu comes to my place at weekdays though for preparation . We're still continuing with her preparations . Her arrear exams are in a week from now .
   I've made few friends now near my house . Myra being my best and in this month she has started dating karan . They told us that it was love at first sight and we were happy for them .
      I come out of thoughts when I hear the pilot announcing to tighten our seatbelts as we are landing .
You guessed it right , I'm on a business trip with this Khadoos . Well , working with him I'm gaining experience not only in my engineering skills and business tactics but also on life i.e to never trust a man like him .......
😥😣😐😑😶😮😪😥😣😐😑😶😮😪😯

Soon we reach hotel , and to my bad luck or his good luck the hotel had only one room available and i.e honeymoon suite .
Arjun starts talking something with the receptionist while I take my luggage and go to the suite furious at him for planning all this .
Does he think that I'm cheap girl that I'll spend my night with my boss for a permanent job or incentive ?
Do I look so cheap ?
Lost in my thoughts I didn't hear the door opening ......

***********************************
Arjun's pov :-

What the hell ? I question the receptionist in my low voice that sends shivers to even the bravest people . I clearly told you to book 2 suites and not a single honeymoon suite . I can fire you right this moment I tell her .
" I'm sorry Sir , but there's an international summit happening here  in Delhi and we had little deficiency of rooms .
Seeing her scared face I felt sorry for my behaviour but I can't show that it affects me because it'll spoil my image 😏 . Okay , find another suite here or get ready to be fired I order cooly and go to the suite where Navya 's there . I open the door with other card .
    On opening the door I find Navya standing there with a furious expression . This girl is a drama queen all the time . As I close the door behind me there's a nail near the door knob and it tears away the buttons of my shirt . Great ! Don't know whose face I saw in the morning .
    I again open the door little and enter the suite .
   "  Sir , I ......" She stops saying something and looks at me with wide eyes and I get really uncomfortable under her stare and try covering my chest with my shirt .
Look , I don't knOw how my buttons broke from my shirt . It's like whenever I'm with you something goes wrong . First those girls and now buttons .
   She keeps silent assessing my words . I don't know why but I start explaining her .

" Look , we've to be awake the whole night ......"

As soon as I say this she looks at me with disgust . What's her problem ?

We need to complete the Android  software presentation . Let's rest for a while as I'm tired and I guess even you're because of the drive and then we could start our work .
I step forward as she keeps stepping back for every line I speak and without seeing , my leg hits the bed pole and I lose my balance and fall on Navya caging her in my arms and she's pinned to wall .
       How dare you Mr. Shergill ? She says with a knife pointing towards me. I don't know how she has knife in her hand .

Don't you dare come close to me ...
What ? I scream suddenly furious at what she's implying .
Dare you come close to me and I'll kill you .
What rubbish is this just take this knife away .......
What do you think , that if you've money I'll do anything that other girls will do ?
What are you do...doing first take the knife away .....
I'm not that kind of guy that you think ..... I don't know why I'm explaining her for God's sake I'm her boss not the other way .
I know perfectly what kind of guy you are and with what intention you look at girls . And look at the coincidence, that you bring me to this big  hotel  and it has only one room available and that too this honeymoon suite ......
and your buttons , all your buttons fly away as soon as you close the door .
What did you think , I don't watch hindi movies ? I perfectly know that this is all your plan .......

God ! Why am I struck with this drama queen ?
But I'm saved soon when the room service lady comes with my keys .....
" Sir , your rooms keys ..." Soon she stops saying something more further as she sees the scene in front of her , Navya holding a knife and pointing it to Arjun who was pinned to wall by now...........

😮😯😮😯😮😯😮😯😮😯😮😯😮😯😮

Hey friends !! How's this chapter ?
Navya 's impression on Arjun has changed 😢
What do you think about Arjun and his playboy ways ?
Will there be any chemistry after all these misunderstanding 's ??

Please do vote , share and comment your suggestions........
                                        Yours lovingly ,
                                         Barbie Doll 👠
💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙