Bonfire

Thank-you so much for helping us Beta  , Aunty thanks us again .
It's not a big deal aunty I tell her smilingly .

Did you have a row with your boyfriend ? she questions me .

Boyfriend ? I ask her questioningly because I'm not sure if these people are okay with gf - bf thing .....

Ofcourse he's your boyfriend who loves you a lot and not husband because you don't have sindhoor in your forehead and I'm damn sure no husband would accept his wife looking hot and sexy .....

I look at her with wide eyes ....

Chill girl , I know that because my husband is no less ...

Before aunty could complaint about uncle , he comes back with Arjun .....

Looks like you both have to stay here for tonight as there's no mechanic available he says and I look at Arjun to see him already looking at me .....

I blush and nod my head .

Come I'll show you your awaesome stay for tonight saying that aunty pulls me with her and Arjun and uncle follow us .

Little away from Dhaba was a cottage and little far away was a small home not big but enough for those two ....

You can stay here in this cottage and there are few clothes inside for you to change . We will be staying in that house , if you want anything then you're more than welcome but I'm sure that everything is already present inside .

You can be loud ! Aunty whispers in my ears . I look at her confused and she again whispers that make up sex is always amazing . Winking at me she leaves me alone with Arjun while pink stain called blush makes it's way on my cheeks ..... 

Without acknowledging Arjun's presence I go inside the room of cottage and on its bed is a white kurta with blue pyjama pants . I thank heavens for this night dress because I'm only comfortable in my pyjamas ...

But I wonder who laid it here ? I mean aunty and uncle would not havE gotten a dream about us coming here right .....

Shrugging I change my dress when I come out from bathroom , I don't find Arjun anywhere . Though I'm upset I start my mission to search Arjun ....

Arjun , Arjun where are you ?
Not finding him anywhere , I make my way towards terrace . Though my Arjun is all manly and heartless as people call , he has a heart of a child and he loves watching stars which I've come to know from the two months of dating experience ......

Well , I guess I'm right , I found him on terrace . He arranged a bonfire on terrace with few pillows and linens ...

He didn't yet notice me because he's busy attending some call . It's good that this place has network or else Anu would've killed me .......

What the fuck do you mean , you don't know ?
I don't pay you for your futile work ....
I want to know who took that video and I also want you to make sure that it isn't leaked in media . Am I clear Aman ? He asks .....

I think the other person replied in positive because he put the phone down .....

On turning he looks up at me and he seems shocked or scared is the right word but then covers it up with his usual  smile  he gives me .

When did you come princess ? He asks me .
Just now I tell him and he sighs in relief .

Whom were you speaking to Arjun ?
I ask him and he tenses up ....

God ! What's wrong with you ? If there's anything bothering you , you just need to tell me . I can't play Read my mind game , you know . I tell him sarcastically .

It's nothing princess .... He tries covering it up and I glare at him just the way he does when I don't tell him something .....

He sighs and gives me his phone playing some video and blood leaves my skin seeing it ......

😉😙😋😉😙😋😉😙😋😉😙😋😉😙😋

Hey friends !! Here's another chapter .

What do you think of this chapter ?
What made Navya to go pale ?
What's in the video ??

Read more to find out ...... Until then please vote , share and comment .

💜💚💙💛💝💜💚💙💛💝💜💚💙💛💝