3 days ....

Don't we have any other choice pandit ji ? I mean isn't 3 days very less for marriage ? There are so many works to be done and how will we complete all the traditions ? Arjun's daadi asks panicked .

Ofcourse she's panicked because it's the marriage of her two grandchildren whom she thought would never settle .....

Yes , Mrs . Shergill . If the marriage doesn't happen in three days then you've to wait for 5 years .

We can manage it Mrs Shergill . Arjun and I can hire a wedding planner and the work would be done easily ....

Thinking that as the only option they agree to get both the pairs married in 3 days . Since the marriage is going to happen in 3 days they had to rush the premarital rituals .....

Daadi , don't worry I'll handle both the marriage 's after all its not everyday my nanadh ( sister In-law )
gets married , Anjali says while daadi loves the idea of Anjali arranging everything ....

I think we can wait for 5 years . It's no big deal . Why rush and then suffer ? Arjun questions for the first time .

Everyone in the room are shocked to hear Arjun saying this . Till yesterday , he would've jumped at the idea of marriage but now he's having second thoughts . All thanks to the video .

You're getting married in 3 days and that's final saying that Daadi leaves the room with Panditji and Anjali ....

Mr Iyer and Anu also leave the room to talk about something and Arjun glares at Navya while she has tears in her eyes . Before she can say anything , he leaves the room too .

You seem to have a  row with my nephew , Arjun's bua questions her sadly though she's very happy with the progress .....

He's acting weird from yesterday bua and he's not even telling me the reason . It's like our love is lost all of sudden saying this Navya bursts out crying while bua consoles her by patting her shoulder .

I don't know what to do .... Navya tells her and she with a pitiful face tells that LEAVE him , you deserve better treatment than how my nephew treats you . I'm with you . Never feel alone . Saying this she too leaves the room while Navya sits there thinking of what to do .....

Arjun's bua sees her sad after going to a distance and smiles evilly . Sorry , Navya but you're only a scrape goat in my revenge .....

___________________________________

What the hell dad ? How can you fix my marriage to that girl that too in three days ? Chandu questions his dad with accusing eyes .

Ofcourse he's not ready to leave his bachelorhood yet .

It's for the best , son and mind your language . It wouldn't take me 5 minutes to remove you out of my will . Think what you'll do without this Iyer surname .....

He's your son Mr Iyer . You better not blackmail him ...

Its all because of you that my son is so much spoilt Jahnavi . If not for you he would've been still that sweet little Chandu .

Be ready to welcome your
daughter in-law and remember be at your best behavior both of you .....

Warning them , he leaves the room only for chandu to make an evil plan .

Way's to torture Anasuya .....

😎😘😎😘😎😘😎😘😎😘😎😘😎😍😎

Hey friends !! Here's the next chapter .

What do you think was in the video that Arjun has drifted away from Navya ?

Will Navya follow bua's advice and leave Arjun ?

Has Any really volunteered herself for hell ?

You can tell me what you think by commenting .

Please do vote and share 😊

😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😍