Business trip .... 2

Navya 's POV :-

" Sir , your room keys....." She says and then looks at me and my hand which has knife with wide eyes . Before she misunderstands Arjun to be a victim , I quickly pull away my hand from him and place my pocket knife back into my back pocket of my jeans .
Composing myself I ask "What keys ?"
Mam , sir paid us extra amount for another room and luckily one of our guests agreed to our request and checked out of room . Room servicE has cleaned the room and now sir can occupy the room .
After saying that she keeps the card on the table and leaves us alone . I so wished we weren't alone now......
           Different rooms , I whisper
but I know that he clearly heard because he walks towards the bed where his bag is kept and says
       " Yes , different rooms ."
That is what I've been trying to explain you that if I don't find a room in this hotel , then I'll sleep in my car but I'll not share this room with you .
You were trying to kill me right .....
                 No sir , I .....
Just shut up okay !  What do you think ? I booked this honeymoon sweet for you ? To do something with a girl like you ? God ! You must be crazy ..... You may look beautiful in comparison to your few college mates but you are nothing in front of all those girls who roam around me . You're not even equal to their nail and
If you are so damn interested in Bollywood movies go become an heroine , you don't have to waste your time working as an associate in my office because training you will be waste .
Now stay in this damn honeymoon sweet alone while I go to my room and complete the project .
Saying this he goes out taking his bag and card while I've tears in my eyes .
              I don't know why .......
Was I expecting him to stay here with me ? Did I expect him to like me ?
God , I accused him of so many things only because of my imagination . Now how would I ever meet his eyes ?
What will he think of me now ?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

God ! This drive feels so long with him being so quite and me thinking of ways to apologize . But thanks to LOVE ANGEL that atleast our ride is filled with her love quotes which are quite amazing . But at a point it's also awkward .
     Today , morning I got ready to apologize only for him to avoid me thoroughly during the whole meeting and also during our flight back to Hyderabad . So , now here I'm at his car at the door step of my house . Thanks for the drive is all I say , before taking my luggage and getting in . He patiently waits for me to enter house and once I close the door behind , he's gone . It's actually sweet of him to wait for me to enter my house . But I shouldn't fall for his care keeping in my mind that he's a playboy and can never love me after all he openly declared that I'm nothing compared to the girls that roam around him ........

Sighing , I on the lights and my eyes go wide .......

🙌🙋🙆🙌🙋🙆🙌🙋🙆🙌🙋🙆🙌🙋🙆

Hey friends !! Here's the second update for today .
Do you like this part ?
Why does Navya 's eyes go wide ?

Keep thinking , until then vote , shate and comment your opinions .....
                                      Yours lovingly ,
                                      Barbie Doll 👠

💙💚💛💜💝💙💚💛💜💝💙💚💛💜💝